Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

15 minutes ago, Randyh said:

I am amazed----- you guys  are extremely lucky to still be allowed to  park your cars so close to the shore ,   any car leaking oil or fluids oil can seep right  into the sand --------and I can see  hundreds  of cars ----------just -wondering   , and it is such a beautiful beach --

Embarrassed to say I didn’t think of that problem.  However, living somewhere that allows such irresponsible behavior, parking cars on a beach, is not consistent with my definition of “lucky.”

• Like 1

Would like others answers to questions.

One that has been answered somewhere is, what of those who have been vaccinated (?)with the 

modern pneumonia shot in the last couple of years. Any good against the virus complications...

• Like 1

A bit of a rhetorical question....  with Crohn's, I take some stuff that is supposed to calm my immune system so it doesn't attack my internals (or something like that)

What I think I've heard is the Crono virus itself doesn't kill someone but it causes some systemic attack within the body and that is what is deadly (I may be wrong but I think that's what I heard)

Which has the wife & I wondering.....if someone is on immune-suppresents, would that give them a slight advantage if they were exposed??

The downside is the one I take (Stelara) isn't inexpensive.  I'd not want to (and wouldn't) pay for that out of pocket.

• Sad 1

@Coytee Knew someone with that problem years ago, not fun to deal with I'm sure.

If it's anything like prograf that kills the white blood cell helper cells (t-cells) NOPE. 

It gives any bug or germ a big advantage over YOU compared to the way you were before taking it!

1 hour ago, Randyh said:

not a fan of this being in the media.  operational readiness is a security concern. it benefits nobody but potential enemies to have this information.  

• Like 3