Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

35 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

not a fan of this being in the media.  operational readiness is a security concern. it benefits nobody but potential enemies to have this information.  

I would say one of our greatest current enemies has already done as much damage to our economies as any military attack could. And then some. They also have blood on their hands for their deliberate misinformation and secrecy wrt a raging virus. Nice to know the WHO has their back. Hopefully, western nations will defund the WHO unless and until they are completely reconstituted as something other than the lackeys they've become.

Wb

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have heard that people vaccinated for tuberculosis are realizing some benefit when it comes to covid19 infections. They do not typically vaccinate for TB because doing so results in a positive skin test leaving diagnosis of genuine cases up to chest X-rays, etc. So they decided to not vaccinate for TB so they could easily test masses of people’s if needed.

Covid19 has been associated with ARDS in its worst manifestation. ARDS is a chaotic response of the immune system leading to a cytokine storm resulting in wet lungs and unfortunately the demise of the patient. Those who have compromised immune systems are still more likely to get covid19 and will suffer worse cases and apparently still can progress to ARDS. Drugs are being explored that target the cascade of events in ARDS hoping to stem the processes....... although at that point it may be moot anyway because you still have an advanced viral pneumonia. 

ARDS does not require infection and was 1st identified in Vietnam secondary to trauma. I’ve seen people bruise a leg and end up with full tilt ARDS. The body is fascinating in health and disease.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

experimental drug  ------Two-thirds of acute coronavirus cases tested on antiviral drug improved

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/two-thirds-of-acute-coronavirus-cases-tested-on-antiviral-drug-improved

Yes that is that antiviral drug we talked much earlier about here ... interesting.

• Like 2

Just now, Wolfbane said:

Nice to know the WHO has their back. Hopefully, western nations will defund the WHO unless and until they are completely reconstituted as something other than the lackeys they've become.

Wb

I saw something yesterday about that leader for WHO claiming that the criticism of him is racist. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

A bit of a rhetorical question....  with Crohn's, I take some stuff that is supposed to calm my immune system so it doesn't attack my internals (or something like that)

What I think I've heard is the Crono virus itself doesn't kill someone but it causes some systemic attack within the body and that is what is deadly (I may be wrong but I think that's what I heard)

Which has the wife & I wondering.....if someone is on immune-suppresents, would that give them a slight advantage if they were exposed??

The downside is the one I take (Stelara) isn't inexpensive.  I'd not want to (and wouldn't) pay for that out of pocket.

Crohn's is an autoimmune disease. You are already compromised when you have an autoimmune disease. As such, mathematically you are greater risk of becoming ill as a result of this then you are of catching the virus, assuming you are taken all the recommended precautions to avoid contracting it. 

Wb

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I saw something yesterday about that leader for WHO claiming that the criticism of him is racist. 

You can't fix stupid. I would call him a communist and a lackey. He's had a lot of practice in covering up Cholera epidemics in the past in both the Sudan and Ethiopia. The New York Times warned their readers about this in 2017 when he was in contention for the WHO job.

See: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/fully-complicit-terrible-suffering-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-blamed-2017-cholera

Wb

• Like 2