Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

3 minutes ago, richieb said:

I always need to consult The Google in order to find which new age term defines an age category. Millennials, GenX etc. still haven’t figured it out, still don’t care. For me, I look at my drivers license only to realize I’m old, grumpy and still don’t give a shitt —

Boomer, in other words.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, billybob said:

Thanks for the heads up on the liquor store...not going to drink it, which may effect my power to reason but, yes man...Some Smirnoff 80...

Another source I found at Home Depot is their all purpose surface cleaner which clearly states it is effective with 99% of active viruses.

Plenty on the shelf, everything else labeled “sanitizer” was gone. And this stuff smells very “you are sanitized”. Bought several along with a small tool belt and now carry one on each hip. Been practicing my draw and believe I can sanitize and/or blind you from 20 feet - 🦠

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

Another source I found at Home Depot is their all purpose surface cleaner which clearly states it is effective with 99% of active viruses.

Plenty on the shelf, everything else labeled “sanitizer” was gone. And this stuff smells very “you are sanitized”. Bought several along with a small tool belt and now carry one on each hip. Been practicing my draw and believe I can sanitize and/or blind you from 20 feet - 🦠

Yes, whatever works, I say...lol

18 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

How about, be fruitful and multiply? 

Not sure what the hand sign for that one is. Think the agnostics might get angry at me with that one also. They tend to confuse kind comments with religion to satisfy their need to attack!

The formula.....

DIY hand sanitizer.
If you mix one ounce Aloevera gel to 3 ounces vodka, you have cheap and available hand sanitizer.

You can also add a 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice to give it a nice smell if you want.

Also 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil to help soften hands should you need it.

Haven't figure out a substitute for toilet paper yet.

• Like 2