Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

8 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

But Belgium? That makes no sense though. The US is 300x larger than Belgium. Did he draw that country out of a hat to pick on?

Stop trying to apply logic, it’s pointless.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Randyh said:

The USA and Belgium have always worked hand in hand since WW2 , whatever this guy is trying to say , is pure BS  -----

If “this guy” is orange, has tiny hands and an industrial strength comb-over, then I agree.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Gotta love this thread. Going from fake news of this "pandemic" that has killed less than the  flu bug did two years ago to CNN is a capable authority in all things and honest purveyor of truth, and of course the obligatory orange man bad. 5 trillion + in USA damage to economy and stocks and jobs and outright payments. Lets see now 5T big ones divided by 35,000 = $142 MILLION plus per death. There is a big world wide game going on here and it has nothing to do with a pandemic. Not one person in the world is worth that unless they earned it personally and are willing to spend it on themselves to recover. Recovery is cheap though as long as major pharma is kept out of it and Hydroquinone is as a noted smart man said prescribed. I am proud of a man that as an outsider with no prior public office decided to fight the swamp, graft and corruption and he prevailed against everyone and every organization. Not beholden to anything but his love for America as the framers of the constitution intended it to be. We are fortunate indeed he is at the helm right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave A said:

I am proud of a man that as an outsider with no prior public office decided to fight the swamp, graft and corruption and he prevailed against everyone and every organization.

Wow, really, heavily ROFLMAO

3 hours ago, Dave A said:

There is a big world wide game going on here and it has nothing to do with a pandemic. 

Politics aside, this sentiment has been echoing in my head for months.

The activities of organized crime must stick out like a sore thumb in a locked down world.

Someone else on this forum hinted at the only proven surefire way to kick-start an economy after a depression.

...we’re gonna need more drones... 

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Such a well thought out rebuttal.  Well done.  I'm impressed.

Perhaps you need to learn the difference between a rebuttal and an incredulous reaction to a ridiculous statement.  Get back to me when/if you figure it out.