Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

To economize, take a single sheet, stick your index finger through the center, perform a prostate exam, then clean your finger with the TP.   Sing Happy Happy Birthday twice while washing your hands.

Or you could use newspaper or a Sears catalog . . . oh never mind.

• Haha 1

Just now, DizRotus said:

To economize, take a single sheet, your index finger through the center, perform a prostate exam, the clean your finger.  Sing Happy Happy Birthday twice while washing your hands.

Or you could use newspaper or a Sears catalog . . . oh never mind.

Are there any Sears catalogs left?  And how old would they be?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I've been accused of that before.  My father in law used to laugh out loud that I was too quick.  I miss that guy.

I miss my father-in-law also.  I was blessed with excellent in-laws.  My mother-in-law just turned 96.  She’s still sharp and has a license to drive her 2009 Hyundai with <4K on the clock.  Can’t testify as to her driving ability, as I refuse to be a passenger. I love her, but there’s a limit.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Are there any Sears catalogs left?  And how old would they be?

The one I remember the most was in 1957 because they had a great toy catalog. The year Sputnik was launched.

But I'm sure they had a few more after that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Greg_M said:

The formula.....

DIY hand sanitizer.
If you mix one ounce Aloevera gel to 3 ounces vodka, you have cheap and available hand sanitizer.

You can also add a 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice to give it a nice smell if you want.

Also 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil to help soften hands should you need it.

Haven't figure out a substitute for toilet paper yet.

Old magazines and papers if you have it. Crumble pages up and such can make some more accommodating ...in a pinch...

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

Old magazines and papers if you have it. Crumble pages up and such can make some more accommodating ...in a pinch...

Of course the real solution is to attach a vegetable sprayer to the inlet.  Everyone gets their own towel...

• Like 1

On hands,. Nothing else use water.

No. Water or with water rub hands until dry. Can just use friction to wash dry hands if without... better than nothing. Fire too. Carefully...

Hand cream can be a wonderful thing to mix with vodka. Just don't take it for a White Russian.

Long ago, mom gave Vaseline body lotion to my dad, mistaking it for Maalox. Dad said Dang...they laughed...

Just now, billybob said:

On hands,. Nothing else use water.

No. Water or with water rub hands until dry. Can just use friction to wash dry hands if without... better than nothing. Fire too. Carefully...

Hand cream can be a wonderful thing to mix with vodka. Just don't take it for a White Russian.

Long ago, mom gave Vaseline body lotion to my dad, mistaking it for Maalox. Dad said Dang...they laughed...

Winner of most Faulknerian post this year...so far.

• Like 1