Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators

No I am not going  to change the way I post, spell or much of anything else.

I hate spell check, I want to type/post like I talk and have no need to impress anyone.....I is what I is, and it's to late to care now.

There is a benefit to having people think your stupid !  

Same answer about cleaning my shoes from germs, unless it's dog poop germs.   

Edit; After thinking about it for a minute after all the crazy stuff I have done over the last 62 years and lived it would be funny to be taken out by a Chinese bat germ.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, richieb said:

So do I buy a carton of Marlboro Reds or just put a pinch between my cheek and gum — 🧐

I have a neighbor who works at a smokeless tobacco plant; they are an essential industry here and he is working 12 hour shifts, minimum of 6 days per week. Go figure...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DMH said:

The preliminary data suggests that many more New Yorkers may have been infected than was previously believed.

One in five people in N.Y.C. who were tested for virus antibodies were positive, Governor Cuomo said.

From NY Times.

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

The lozenges are usually used when an infection has started to - mitigate its severity. Using them proactively - I am unsure of their value. Just be careful as they also have side effects.

Yes too much zinc will kill taste and smell at minimum... Sounds a little like COVID symptoms...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pzannucci said:
4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I can't find any tablets so I'll probably just suck on some roofing nails.

Well it is in the generic multi at Sams Club for 50+ - at least 100% which is good.  Don't forget your D and C.

BTW, if you have to do nails, get roofing since they are galvanized.  You can get your Nickel too.

"I was thinking this morning, and this is just kind of a thought experiment because I was thinking about this — why don't we just put everybody in a space outfit or something like that?" Moore asked. "No. Seriously."

OMG... and this is the kind of adviser and advice that the president gets. God help us if you can.

I went to Walmart earlier.  The place was packed.  I parked near the garden center because I wanted some pots and soil.  After seeing the entrance was gated and walking to the first of 2 main entrances, I found it was locked, too.  They are forcing everyone into a single entrance and exit.  They had long pathways marked with red duct tape every 6'.  It's really kind of odd. 

It made think about all those odd orders that don't make sense, like prohibitions of motor boating, etc.  Walking on the path (keeping the loonies off the grass), it made me think about all those people who contend this is a farce just to see how long, and to what extent, the PTB can get people to act like sheep under the threat of a pandemic or other similar fear.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

and this is the kind of adviser and advice that the president gets

like the old joke about locating enemy submarines ... boil the oceans and force them to surface. when asked how, "I came up with the idea, the technical implementation is up to you."

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I went to Walmart earlier.  The place was packed.  I parked near the garden center because I wanted some pots and soil.  After seeing the entrance was gated and walking to the first of 2 main entrances, I found it was locked, too.  They are forcing everyone into a single entrance and exit.  They had long pathways marked with red duct tape every 6'.  It's really kind of odd. 

It made think about all those odd orders that don't make sense, like prohibitions of motor boating, etc.  Walking on the path (keeping the loonies off the grass), it made me think about all those people who contend this is a farce just to see how long, and to what extent, the PTB can get people to act like sheep under the threat of a pandemic or other similar fear.

Social distancing while only providing you 8 hours of shop time so everyone crams in at the same time.  That and squeeze everyone through one entrance, let them count you, and you can stand in a mile long line waiting... Something is wrong with that picture.  Give me 24 hrs so it isn't crowded and I can go at 2 in the morning.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I went to Walmart earlier.  The place was packed.  I parked near the garden center because I wanted some pots and soil.  After seeing the entrance was gated and walking to the first of 2 main entrances, I found it was locked, too.  They are forcing everyone into a single entrance and exit.  They had long pathways marked with red duct tape every 6'.  It's really kind of odd

They have had that in place here for a while. Kroger has that, only one person in the buggy area at a time and the aisles have one way arrows. 

• Like 1