Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

She looks about ready to take off the launch pad to me in the video.

Adding that discussion with Cuomo's makes me very very comfortable with the people that make decisions that direct our lives  What more can we ask?  

• Like 1

For the easily offended:

Disregard where this story is from, WHY?

Because the subject matter is important to think about. A lot of y'all are good folks and I don't want anybody to think only about what is being spoon-fed by disingenuous media to us all.

If you won't click, I'll summarize.

I think this transcends politics and am glad to see it out in the open.

Remember the mom that got arrested for being with her kids in the park? How about the dad in the same predicament. It's being repeated along with other shocking official wrongdoings. 

Or criminals being released "for their safety" and obviously not ours?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/must-read-not-health-really-going-economic-lockdowns/

Lech Walesa's quote is haunting me today. It was in 2008 and something like "Stick a fork in the USA and turn it over, they're done"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Mmmm......   after reading all the hoopla here about Trump’s “suggestions” I had to review his actual words. In reality he made ‘no’ “suggestions” - he asked ‘questions. ‘IS’ there a way to use disinfectant in the body? ‘CAN’ we use UV light inside the body? Agreed they’re outlandish even as questions...... but IMHO no more outlandish than many statements advanced by people on this thread. It’d be nice if folks would stop rewording facts for their own purposes.

people who want to feed their hate will turn anything into a food source. There is a lyric that says “Love is the drug ...”  well, i guess hate is a drug too and far too many choose to be addicted to it. I really can’t understand why someone would be so obsessed with it. I let drugs ruin my life in many ways, i guess those that are addicted to hate will one day realize that they’ve lost credibility, damaged relationships, and missed out on forming new friendships -- and all for a love of something that will do absolutely nothing to benefit them or anyone else. i actually feel more sorry for them, than whatever it is they hate. To lose control of oneself is something to be pitied.

Not a defense a Trump -- didn’t vote for him last time and won’t vote for him this time; but i find it interesting that he is able to reveal the true character of some people. I’ve said it before, i’m more interested in a person’s reaction to an event or another person than i am about the actual event or person.

Read a quote a few years ago from this British Psychiatrist that was a pioneer in the treatment of mental illness. Don’t know much about the guy but i found something he said to be pretty revealing: “If people can’t control their own emotions, then they have to start trying to control other people’s  behavior." 

Much better world if we’d all just accept our differences, yet still dig each other -- we still have far more in common with each other. 

To those of you that really want it ... peace to you. 

• Like 4

Canadian authorities  in Quebec are saying that the isolation rules -social distancing - closure of businesses may extend to September 2020-and beyond , their biggest  fear is the flu season which starts in September 2020-

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Perfect.  Have to wonder where we'll be in the next 20 yrs.  Maybe this virus is just the beginning but it should be something that brings us together vs. being divisive.

yes-

• Like 1

• Moderators

Back to politics?

Feel free to post something about Covid 19 in here, including something that a governmental official has ordered or an agency has provided information.

No political commentary please.

Off topic stuff posted in here will be moved out.

Thank you!

Discussions of something being developed by China (yes but) apparently US and UK are right behind.  Apparently can provide at least a period of time when COVID can not infect you and can be approved much more quickly.  Maybe bridge to a full vaccine.  That would be nice.

Bad part is I saw it on TV but can not find references on the web.  At first blush, sounds better than just Oxy or Rendesivir.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Discussions of something being developed by China (yes but) apparently US and UK are right behind.  Apparently can provide at least a period of time when COVID can not infect you and can be approved much more quickly.  Maybe bridge to a full vaccine.  That would be nice.

Bad part is I saw it on TV but can not find references on the web.  At first blush, sounds better than just Oxy or Rendesivir.

Can you post a link to the program?

34 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Back to politics?

Feel free to post something about Covid 19 in here, including something that a governmental official has ordered or an agency has provided information.

No political commentary please.

Off topic stuff posted in here will be moved out.

Thank you!

Thank you!

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Max2 said:

I have been keeping my shop doors closed a little longer with a good bit of welding going on. Trying to soak up all the Ozone I can. A bit it my lungs and a bit soaked in my clothes :)

Also you can sit on your porch during a lightning storm and suck up some ozone. Try to avoid the actually lightning even if it is a surefire way to kill any virus. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, dtel said:

Also you can sit on your porch during a lightning storm and suck up some ozone. Try to avoid the actually lightning even if it is a surefire way to kill any virus. :lol:

Oh yeah, the Garden and grass like it too!   Come to think of it, I think we have a good ripper coming in later tonight.  May have to designate it a Bourbon night so I can stay up. Big wind and possible Tornado's for us southern crowd

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Oh yeah, the Garden and grass like it too!   Come to think of it, I think we have a good ripper coming in later tonight.  May have to designate it a Bourbon night so I can stay up. Big wind and possible Tornado's for us southern crowd

Just what the doctor ordered to take your mind off stuff.

• Like 1