Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

5 hours ago, dtel said:

And you can't fix stupid, this from NJ, what a surprise. 

A New Jersey woman who crashed her car into a power pole may have passed out after wearing an N95 coronavirus mask behind the wheel for several hours, police said.

The woman was taken to a local hospital with a complaint of pain after Thursday’s accident on a two-lane road, the Lincoln Park Police Department said.

“The crash is believed to have resulted from the driver wearing an N95 mask for several hours and subsequently passing out behind the wheel due to insufficient oxygen intake/excessive carbon dioxide intake,” the department said on Facebook Friday.

The department offered further explanation in a subsequent post, noting the "overwhelming response" to its original statement.

Police added, “We also know that nothing was uncovered at the accident scene that would suggest that the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. All this being said, It is certainly possible that some other medical reason could've contributed to the driver passing out.”

Lincoln-Park-Police-Dept-2.jpg

Don't want to give the car COVID. 

Well maybe we can cut her some slack and she was driving a friend around or something.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

For $79.99/month I can interpret and tell you how to think about what you're reading.  Take the work out of it for you.  Major credit cards accepted.

You will get more subscribers if you offer a toaster with that.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Audio Flynn said:

Also funny we unwillingly gave up freedom in The un Patriot Act and there are China Communist spies and lobbyists all over the USA. DHS is just another corrupt inefficient bureaucracy.

A slippery path that started under Nixon and I remember well Doug Fraser being appointed ambassador to communist China. Patriot Act Bush, flood the country with illegals who won't assimilate and will suck up taxpayer money Obama, and  most favored nation trading status for China Clinton are all cut from the same cloth and I knew when Bush passed the Patriot Act it was a betrayal.

I don't reserve my contempt for any particular party although one is clearly far worse. I reserve it for the actions taken and you would love to see the scathing letters I have written to that corrupt idiot Bob Corker and that morally bankrupt clown Lamar Alexander. Sadly RINO's are like pro wrestlers. Act like they hate democrats and then ride off in the big Limo together after the match.

I see all the Wuhan flu nonsense and I see political attacks and not people who want to be united as America because they want to tear down America. Just mindless never ending hate for one man who beat them all and the constitution that limits their grasping for total control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Either allow nonsensical diatribes for all everywhere or clamp down.  Much of this crap would be better served in such a place, to be shot down and destroyed in a no holds barred environment like it deserves, or hold its own by any merit.

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The need for the BS forum apart from the public presentation is becoming evident.  I mean look at this, ffs.  Snowflakes crying about name calling would not be invited, or banned upon exposure.

how about another hidden one, by invitation only -- apart from the general forum public’s knowledge.  Not everyone would want to be there. 

I was invited to the private one and declined. Occasionally visited the second one. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, pzannucci said:

Well maybe we can cut her some slack and she was driving a friend around or something.

Nope, stupid is stupid, even walking, if your mask is causing you to not breath and pass out and you don't remove it to take a breath your stupid no matter what. 

No sympathy, good thing she didn't run off the road and kill a few people, just dumb luck.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Well the one most people knew, the BS section was ended after one of the participants opened it up to anyone on his college campus.   Which opened KGI up to the public viewing subjects and talk they did not really want associated with there corporation, even if they just supported the space for it to happen.

I doubt they will ever do that again.