Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

8 minutes ago, Dave A said:

OK did you try disproving what he said? I don't like what I read either but  that is because I have no way to disprove what he said. Remember this bunch of snakes is a group that "never lets a crisis go to waste" 

It is right in the admission that if a person dies with COVID, the cause is listed as COVID since they think that without COVID, the person would be alive (even if they had a heart attack with a known history).  Brix even said that at several meetings.

1 hour ago, Dave A said:

It's a mystery to me why so many snakes are allowed to remain. The more this goes on the more we can see how bad this deep state thing really is. Fauci is another career govt official who has been there way to long. Drain the swamp.

https://newspunch.com/wikileaks-dr-fauci-sent-series-love-letters-hillary-clinton/

1 hour ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

And what amazes me is that some people are lamenting that Team Benghazi was not in charge of this and hope to put Team Benghazi back in the drivers seat. It WAS Team Benghazi who used our pandemic supplies and failed to replace them. They groomed much of this mess and pretty much failed at everything else and had no problems lying about anything.

So I guess it comes down to pick your political poison. But based upon performance I’ll accept bluster man over anyone else and especially anyone entrenched in Washington politics as usual.

Here’s another interesting link you’ll probably ignore:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support

The article only scratches the surface, it would take a legion of psychotherapists and an arsenal of re-enactment dolls to delve into the Trump delusion syndrome. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sometimes CNNLOL is amusing. Poor Tapper had to sit there and take it and even he was having a hard time keeping incredulity off his face. It is the Tapper Pelosi clip you are looking for.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1254398302495420421

I wonder what Psychology Today would have to say about this.

About that article. I did read it and the blatant bias and liberal slant is hysterical. Now if I was writing a psyops article for the flip side rather than start it off with red necks in the picture I would put 300 pound rainbow haired half shaved headed shrieking harridans or antifa types beating up old people. See how that works?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sputnik said:

The article only scratches the surface, it would take a legion of psychotherapists and an arsenal of re-enactment dolls to delve into the Trump delusion syndrome. 

I am no fan of Trump. But............    for most of my life I have listened to campaign promises that ended up being so hollow that they could NOT have been sincere in the 1st place. Trump made one huge campaign promise.......  to fix our economy. That is the man’s acumen, like his style or not. And guess what? For the 1st time in my life a leader actually did what he said he could do and in the time frame he knew he had. The world no longer suckles on America’s teat and complains that it wasn’t nutritious enough. Trumps style is rough and confrontational and too reactive. Mental? Well he’s not insane enough to declare wars or pay terrorists. The man is not typical but he absolutely and clearly has America 1st as his mantra.

1 hour ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I am no fan of Trump. But............    for most of my life I have listened to campaign promises that ended up being so hollow that they could NOT have been sincere in the 1st place. Trump made one huge campaign promise.......  to fix our economy. That is the man’s acumen, like his style or not. And guess what? For the 1st time in my life a leader actually did what he said he could do and in the time frame he knew he had. The world no longer suckles on America’s teat and complains that it wasn’t nutritious enough. Trumps style is rough and confrontational and too reactive. Mental? Well he’s not insane enough to declare wars or pay terrorists. The man is not typical but he absolutely and clearly has America 1st as his mantra.

He is my guy too and I wanted someone besides another career criminal politician in there. He is doing what he promised and that has a lot of SJW's really upset.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sputnik said:

Here’s another interesting link you’ll probably ignore:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support

How about some feel that the US is going in the wrong direction and it shows with all the stuff we shipped off to China, reliance on cheap labor, the folks that supposedly want to solve all the world problems when the US is only a piece of the puzzle.  

It isn't psychology.  There is a fundamental problem with right and wrong like let's have 8 or 9 different investigations on how the administration handled COVID.  Why don't we have one, bi-partisan (100%), maybe not even run by the govt.  

It is just right and wrong for the tax dollars.  I don't want to solve the world problems UNTIL possibly we resolve some of the US's own.

If others want to solve the world problems, contribute to those causes on the side and don't force other people to pay for it.  There is a lot of starvation and lack of good medical care here in the US without piling a bunch of folks on top of the system by opening up everything.

Worst part is people ignore the facts. 

Why does the US take so long to get medical interventions out? 

Why does the US manufacture more of the items that are required for use in power supplements in China? 

Medical necessities manufactured in China like most of the worlds antibiotics?  It's cheap and there are minimal regulations... 

The US can't compete with all the regulations.  That's why we stalled when COVID started.

So it isn't psychological. We've been fed garbage like Russia and other stuff since 2015.  Time for it to end.

"Folks put on your oxygen mask if it drops before helping others".  You better believe in that.

10 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Sometimes CNNLOL is amusing. Poor Tapper had to sit there and take it and even he was having a hard time keeping incredulity off his face. It is the Tapper Pelosi clip you are looking for.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1254398302495420421

I wonder what Psychology Today would have to say about this.

About that article. I did read it and the blatant bias and liberal slant is hysterical. Now if I was writing a psyops article for the flip side rather than start it off with red necks in the picture I would put 300 pound rainbow haired half shaved headed shrieking harridans or antifa types beating up old people. See how that works?

Again, never looking at the other side.

11 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Pretty close to spot on, not a bunch of derangement requiring a psychological profile.  Just reduce regulations so jobs can flourish so every group in the US can succeed and things like time to market for medical and other things can be shortened... I don't see how all of that requires examining of someone's mental state.

4 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Again, never looking at the other side.

It is a peculiar mindset. I am right, I know I am right and I will condescendingly look down on others who I "know" will not give my opinions consideration while I completely ignore what THEY have to say.

Potemkin Villages are their domain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Dave A said:

It is a peculiar mindset. I am right, I know I am right and I will condescendingly look down on others who I "know" will not give my opinions consideration while I completely ignore what THEY have to say.

Potemkin Villages are their domain.

Ironic use of that phrase.  It’s been more widely applied to Trump.  Trump Taj Mahal, Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump etc etc.
Another example:  https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/israeli-town-named-after-trump-appears-to-be-fake-news

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pzannucci said:

It is right in the admission that if a person dies with COVID, the cause is listed as COVID since they think that without COVID, the person would be alive (even if they had a heart attack with a known history).  Brix even said that at several meetings.

There was an interview with an Italian Doctor in the middle of all this. He said most of the elderly that died who also had other serious complications would have checked out because of those other complications very soon. This is why Pneumonia is such a killer of these people too. I would list those deaths as for instance heart failure from known coronary problems complicated with Wuhan virus resulting in death. To list Wuhan virus as the sole means of death is not quite honest.

31 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Are you talking about the President now? Or someone else?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dave A said:

There was an interview with an Italian Doctor in the middle of all this. He said most of the elderly that died who also had other serious complications would have checked out because of those other complications very soon. This is why Pneumonia is such a killer of these people too. I would list those deaths as for instance heart failure from known coronary problems complicated with Wuhan virus resulting in death. To list Wuhan virus as the sole means of death is not quite honest.

They need to document how covid19 completes the demise of any persons regardless of the co-morbidities. This is the only way they can gauge the diseases impact and determine how to proceed.

15 minutes ago, sputnik said:

Ironic use of that phrase.  It’s been more widely applied to Trump.  Trump Taj Mahal, Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump etc etc.
Another example:  https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/israeli-town-named-after-trump-appears-to-be-fake-news

Well here is the fallacy in that comment. Those Trump things did exist for better or worse and he had a hand in doing them and they were real business ventures. Went to a CAD design convention a while back in Chicago and there at the end of the street was TRUMP in big gold letters on a building of his. It was heart warming. Potemkin Village as you know was an artificial construct meant to mislead people and not something done with private capital meant to actually be a profit maker. Not everything Trump has done worked but the aggregate of what he has done is quite successful and that is the correct metric to judge by.

How does that relate to something he did not do in another country?

9 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Psychology Today says I am crazy so I don't know. Which one of my personas were you talking to anyway?

They say recognizing the problem is the first step toward recovery.  😉

16 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Psychology Today says I am crazy so I don't know. Which one of my personas were you talking to anyway?

Don't you just love it?  Think we all need to move to Colorado or someplace where Magic Mushrooms are legal.

• Like 1