Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

My Daughter has an Autoimmune disorder, so yeah I'm worried.

My wife does also, plus lung problems, there at about 50%, she has to sleep with an oxygen generators.

Just now, BigStewMan said:
2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Who is that?  And how do you know her?

well, I certainly do NOT watch that show, but some things/people can't be avoided. 

She makes it easy to want to avoid her with all of her stupid political claims, thought many like her were supposed to move in 2017 ?  

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, dtel said:

My wife does also, plus lung problems, there at about 50%, she has to sleep with an oxygen generators.

She makes it easy to want to avoid her with all of her stupid political claims, thought many like her were supposed to move in 2017 ?  

sorry that Christy has health issues.  My Asthma has been going crazy for three weeks now. 

But, I did move in 2017.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Like phil Collins?

And especially the Eagles.

Seen them during the hell freezes over tour, during the middle of the show after intermission they gave a 20 minute political speech, the crowd was getting upset.

This is there song for which they and many "celebrities" should follow...... Just noticed the eagles do not have there videos of there music on youtube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

Seen them during the hell freezes over tour, during the middle of the show after intermission they gave a 20 minute political speech, the crowd was getting upset.

This is there song for which they and many "celebrities" should follow.

exactly.  give the people what they came for and only what they came for.

like you guys ... you come to be enlightened by my wit & wisdom ... you didn't come to watch me dance ... so I don't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

saw this on twitter so not sure of the truth, but if true ... I call it poetic justice.

A Tennessee man has over 17,000 bottles of sanitizer he can't unload

Two brothers in Tennessee traveled over 1,300 miles around the US to purchase sanitary supplies with the intent to resell them online for a profit. Sites like Amazon and eBay are cracking down on price gougers who are using the current pandemic to drive sales.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

saw this on twitter so not sure of the truth, but if true ... I call it poetic justice.

A Tennessee man has over 17,000 bottles of sanitizer he can't unload

Two brothers in Tennessee traveled over 1,300 miles around the US to purchase sanitary supplies with the intent to resell them online for a profit. Sites like Amazon and eBay are cracking down on price gougers who are using the current pandemic to drive sales.

*******.  **** Him!!!!

Look at this Quote:

'Now he has 1,000 more masks on order, but he’s not sure what to do with them. He said Amazon had been vague about what constituted price gouging, scaring away sellers who don’t want to risk losing their ability to sell on its site.'

How about selling them at a reasonable profit and not trying to make money on other's misery.  What a scumbag.  it never occurs to him to just sell for a normal price.  If he buys in bulk for $1 each sell for $2 each.  How about that?  Big profit but he cannot figure out what to do. 

I hope this ******* gets an incurable case of Covid.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

how does he sleep at night or look in the mirror? 

I wonder if there were multiple cases in his town, if he'd relent and give them away?

People like that don't live in towns.  They live in -----villes.

• Haha 1