Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The tetanus shot has a much longer track record as far as long term ramifications are concerned.

It is the exact same approach to inducing immunity. In fact the covid19 vaccine may be more advanced having been developed using more modern testing. 

3 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Did you read the leaked emails from certain members of the Government who were pushing Herd Immunity? Do you think maybe that's why all of the maskless events and everyone in the inner-circle got covid? Dunno, but that doesn't seem far-fetched when you analyze the evidence. 

I know of only one country who intentionally attempted to achieve herd immunity.....   and they failed. It makes no sense for our country to have done so considering the machination of our vaccination development capacity. The same folks would’ve known how well the vaccines were advancing so why attempt a far more costly method?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

In fact the covid19 vaccine may be more advanced having been developed using more modern testing. 

in your opinion  , apart from allergies ,and the odd issues    is there a   serious reason for anyone  to fear  being injected with  the Vaccine for Covid 19

3 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

in your opinion  , apart from allergies ,and the odd issues    is there a   serious reason for anyone  to fear  being injected with  the Vaccine for Covid 19

No......    They should fear covid19 much more than they vaccines and considering how well they’ve done so far the proof is seen in that pudding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Until you can overcome your objections to taking it, any reason or excuse will do.

Allergies, you tell them about and they would advise, and your doctor.

4 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

No......    They should fear covid19 much more than they vaccines and considering how well they’ve done so far the proof is seen in that pudding.

OK -so   , let's now  focus  , why are Front line workers refusing the vaccine at a rate  which is said to be as high as  50% , and these workers can see the ravages of Covid 19 every day since 2020  -  you would think that they are at the highest risk level , but still 50%  are refusing the vaccine ------are we , missing something here ?

Just now, RandyH000 said:

OK -so   , let's now  focus  , why are Front line workers refusing the vaccine at a rate  which is said to be as high as  50% , and these workers can see the ravages of Covid 19 every day since 2020  -  you would think that they are at the highest risk level , but still 50%  are refusing the vaccine ------are we , missing something here ?

Age for one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

We blocked family from visiting any of our homes, but we couldn't legally keep a family from taking a relative home for a weekend, etc. Then they would come back with the virus...

The first sign from State Government that alerted me was in early March our Governor advised people to pick up their relatives from these homes,asap.

7 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

I know many medical professionals.  Those who will not take the vaccine cite an industry which has been known to be corrupt over the years.  They also cite the total liability shield under which the companies are covered as removing any incentive to take necessary precautions.  Accepting self conducted studies and trials as being the gospel also turns them away.  

My wife is on a social media forum which is populated by many pharma employees and spouses of employees, many of whom are researchers.  Even there she is seeing a greater than 50% rejection of the vaccine on the basis of totally inadequate testing and lack of faith in the efficacy in view of the very rapid mutations which are occurring.  Scientists worldwide are raising concerns about the latter.

Acceptance of the vaccine is going to take a very long time.

Maynard

19 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

That's the exact scenario at the hospital where my wife works.

39 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

In fact the covid19 vaccine may be more advanced having been developed using more modern testing. 

Or maybe not.  My point was that we have no long term data on this vaccine like we do tetanus.

31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

That's the exact scenario at the hospital where my wife works.

-in my Wife's Nursing Home   , the staff are divided  ,  some want it , others are waiting it out -

19 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

she is seeing a greater than 50% rejection of the vaccine on the basis of totally inadequate testing and lack of faith in the efficacy in view of the very rapid mutations

this makes a lot of sense -  over-vaccinations may be detrimental  on the body -

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Or maybe not.  My point was that we have no long term data on this vaccine like we do tetanus.

Otoh, we have a good idea on what's going to happen until Herd Immunity is achieved by vaccine or getting the virus, along with also not knowing  potential life-long ramifications of getting the virus...Fwiw, when it's my turn I will probably get the vaccine.

5 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:
26 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

she is seeing a greater than 50% rejection of the vaccine on the basis of totally inadequate testing and lack of faith in the efficacy in view of the very rapid mutations

this makes a lot of sense -  over-vaccinations may be detrimental  on the body -

Wow! This dispute inside the industry is interesting and I wonder how many people in upper management feel this way and also aren't going to get vaccinated. 

1 minute ago, Zen Traveler said:

Wow! This dispute inside the industry is interesting and I wonder how many people in upper management feel this way and also aren't going to get vaccinated. 

Thinking they would create a fix for any variant that vaccine did not cover, in case needed per UK Astra Zeneca head in short period of time he stated. Suppose just the fix would be desired in case a person already had their earlier dose or doses. Speculating here.