Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
CECAA850

Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, richieb said:

 

We’ve had the shot(s), never heard of or was given V SAFE information. Or was it contained within the legalize consent form that was presented? 

We got it both times and was among the consent forms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Do you have a link to a non-mainstream news article that is making the same claim? Fwiw, thing about actual News sites is that they have a vetting and editorial process.


Indeed “actual” news sites have an editorial process. But you must be remembering the good ol’ days when editing a story was actually that. Nowadays it is editorializing a story, big difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, richieb said:


Indeed “actual” news sites have an editorial process. But you must be remembering the good ol’ days when editing a story was actually that. Nowadays it is editorializing a story, big difference.

Only if you pay attention to the pundits and other people's opinion. I never was a fan of FoxNews until I learned they had an actual News division--Since then I have used them to back up some of my contentions which gets blurred by their punditry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Older people don't use apps

 

10 minutes ago, richieb said:


We’ve had the shot(s),

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

was among the consent forms.

100% correct ---bang in front of  one's eyes -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Only if you pay attention to the pundits and other people's opinion. I never was a fan of FoxNews until I learned they had an actual News division--Since then I have used them to back up some of my contentions which gets blurred by their punditry. 


Never mentioned Fox News. Heavens to Betsy and wouldn’t dare - hate to shut down a thread. PC you know - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your COVID vaccine booster might be a patch or a pill. Or it might come with your flu shot.

government researchers have also been working on what form the next generation of vaccines will take.

They may be combined with the seasonal flu vaccine, or could come in the form of pills or patches instead of shots. Scientists also envision vaccines that might shield against viruses beyond SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) that could avert future pandemics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

We got it both times and was among the consent forms.

 

1 minute ago, RandyH000 said:

100% correct ---bang in front of  one's eyes -


Im sure it was. And what % of the tens of millions you think read the forms? People went in grateful to have their turn for the shot, last thing on their minds was the mumbo jumbo legal speak of a consent form. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, richieb said:


Never mentioned Fox News. Heavens to Betsy and wouldn’t dare - hate to shut down a thread. PC you know - 

It appears you were lumping all media in the same boat and I was giving a conscientious  response. ALL of the major news outlets have pundits sharing opinions along with News resources that are fact-checked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, richieb said:

 


Im sure it was. And what % of the tens of millions you think read the forms? People went in grateful to have their turn for the shot, last thing on their minds was the mumbo jumbo legal speak of a consent form. 

Agreed.  Toss the paperwork on the ground on the way out was probably the norm.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, richieb said:

 


Im sure it was. And what % of the tens of millions you think read the forms? People went in grateful to have their turn for the shot, last thing on their minds was the mumbo jumbo legal speak of a consent form. 

My co-worker is about not that far from my desk.  i asked him what literature he received after his injection.  He said that he got the shot, had to wait 15 minutes than was allowed to leave.  On the way out he got a paper with the brand of shot he received and the date for the next injection.  That was it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, richieb said:

the mumbo jumbo legal speak of a consent form. 

  you do not sign anything , it's an oral consent , maybe if people would sign a document  , they would read the rest of the paperwork they hand you -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My co-worker is about not that far from my desk.  i asked him what literature he received after his injection.  He said that he got the shot, had to wait 15 minutes than was allowed to leave.  On the way out he got a paper with the brand of shot he received and the date for the next injection.  That was it.

 

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Agreed.  Toss the paperwork on the ground on the way out was probably the norm.

It's hard to comment on "a friends" experience but possibly he was one of the ones that tossed his paperwork and didn't care...Dunno, but I received the information both times and it was part of their protocol when I got the shots. Of course I can't comment on other people's experiences but feel you may be correct in your last assumption given what I thought was the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

  you do not sign anything , it's an oral consent , maybe if people would sign a document  , they would read the rest of the paperwork they hand you -


I mean - really? How many people actually READ consent forms, or terms of service etc. etc.etc.? These “consent” forms are drawn by teams of legal beagles obviously favoring that being consented to. Ain’t a one of us that has read word for word the Klipsch TOS for the forum we subscribe to. And everyone of us has broken one or two clauses in that form whether it was read or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

 

 he was one of the ones that tossed his paperwork and didn't care..

Nope.  His wife went at a different location, different time.  same scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, I got a card with first shot.

Brought it back for the 2nd.

Guess it is my passport.

Signed a consent form.

Handout information both times.

Vsafe on handout.

Did not use.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Nope.  His wife went at a different location, different time.  same scenario.

All I can say their experience is different than what's being reported here from us who have been vaccinated. Again, it's hard to comment about a friend of a friend's experience but I thought the paperwork including V-safe was protocol. I imagine some could've missed it for various reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richieb said:


I mean - really? How many people actually READ consent forms, or terms of service etc. etc.etc.? These “consent” forms are drawn by teams of legal beagles obviously favoring that being consented to. Ain’t a one of us that has read word for word the Klipsch TOS for the forum we subscribe to. And everyone of us has broken one or two clauses in that form whether it was read or not. 

Speak for yourself and some of us are MORE than aware of what's in the Klipsch TOS. ;) On that note, the Covid shot was a big deal and there was valuable information that we were given including warnings that seemed pertinent and info who to contact if you had an ill-effect.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...