Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

This is not political. The BBC reporting now that an Arizona man has died due to using chloroquine after watching, on several sites, claiming it may work. It was used for his and his wife's friggin koi fish. Now for the non political part of it. He is not educated on this subject. He needs to shut up because many people believe him. And now one has died because of it.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."

"We were afraid of getting sick," she told NBC.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

The BBC reporting now that an Arizona man has died due to using chloroquine after watching, on several sites, trump claiming it may work.

Some people are just stupid.  I'm sure there were warnings on the fish tank cleaner that stated that it was not safe for human consumption.  It wasn't prescribed by a doctor.  How did he come up with the "one teaspoon" dose?  You're right, it's not political, it's idiotic.  It's amazing he lived to adulthood making decisions like that.  Sometimes you have no one to blame but yourself.

• Thanks 1

Im now hearing being brought up again, this time by a US immunologist and first preached then ditched by the Brits, herd immunity.

He says once the “curve” has been established this may be as effective a way as any to gain future control -

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

never judge anyone you do not know - God is watching -pray for them , help them ,  and  though shall not be tempted -I doubt anybody want to die -------but with all the confusion on TV , about quinine , I think the authorities are to blame , firsthand

I feel bad for the guy, but he was an idiot.  There's no other way around it.  1 in 350 million.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KlipschFish said:

This is not political. The BBC reporting now that an Arizona man has died due to using chloroquine after watching, on several sites, trump claiming it may work. It was used for his and his wife's friggin koi fish. Now for the non political part of it. He is not educated on this subject. He needs to shut up because many people believe him. And now one has died because of it.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."

"We were afraid of getting sick," she told NBC.

Or...you could shut up ???????

There is NO CONFUSION about treatments. Let a qualified Dr treat YOU ! You can do minimum of 1,000,000 things that can kill you. Treating yourself for a potential deadly disease.....just not smart.....Blaming Trump, dumb....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Randyh said:

you have the right to your opinion , and so do others ,  don't tell anybody to shut up  -let people speak -we live in a free country

A free country, yes - you’re on the Klipsch Forum, different rules - 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Randyh said:

you have the right to your opinion , and so do others ,  don't tell anybody to shut up  -let people speak -we live in a free country

You shut up.  It's a free country and I'm allowed to speak.  EDIT :D

1 hour ago, Jeff Matthews said:

This is not political.  The guy was an idiot.

Yes... an idiot for believing false info spread by someone on tv who gives false info. Did you read the quotes from the family? They did not decide to do this, idiotically,  on their own.

• Confused 1