Cell Phones

Dave A

10 hours ago, Marvel said:

Everyone I know in our area has had lots of trouble with T-Mobile, rude, never solving anything. They all switched to other carriers.

@Dave A

Isn’t it amazing the different experiences people have with the same customer service group? 
On the contrary I never found them rude although admittedly each call found a varied degree of expertise in solving our problem. Once found it was smooth sailing —. No different than any CS group from a variety of companies. 

8 minutes ago, richieb said:

Isn’t it amazing the different experiences people have with the same customer service group? 
On the contrary I never found them rude although admittedly each call found a varied degree of expertise in solving our problem. Once found it was smooth sailing —. No different than any CS group from a variety of companies. 

What is equally amazing is how well run branches with real people in them can so thoroughly be trashed by bad management. The local Verizon office that for years was a pleasure to deal with is a complete cluster you know what today.

• Moderators
On 10/31/2020 at 11:45 AM, RandyH000 said:

-in TN  Verizon-AT&T -T-Mobile  and all others share the same infrastructure across the State  - so no better or worse -

Now that's interesting. I thought they all had their own latest, greatest something or other.

I'm with ATT, Samsung Galaxy

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

Now that's interesting. I thought they all had their own latest, greatest something or other.

I'm with ATT, Samsung Galaxy

Several providers  can share towers with individual base stations if they want to use their own equipment on a tower belonging to a competitor ---and they can rent the space from the owner of the tower ,or they can subcontract the entire services and broadcast to their own frequencies as per the owner of the tower's technical services -

--in the industry it is called  co-location ,  it's better for the environment ,  it is better for competition and of course it avoids monopolies-  no reason to have 4 towers or 20 towers in a zone when 1 is needed , along with all the permits etc --