R.I.P. Sean Connery (AKA “Bond”)

Bosco-d-gama

Another of the "Greats" gone from us this year!

He played in some other movies since he was the epitome of 007.

Even aged as he has been in some other decent flics. The Highlander, that one Indiana Jones, The Rock, Entrapment (Got to make out with Catherine Zeta-Jones).

*Red October, thanks @rockhound

I'd imagine that he lived a good life!

RIP Sir Sean Connery

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2

In my thoughts as the FIRST and TRUE, James Bond.  The Sean Connery Bond Movies always had a place in my heart.

During the 1960's, my Father and I would always go the the movies together in Downtown Chicago to see the new James Bond Movie.  We made it kind of a ritual.  Wonderful Memories.........Indeed!!

• Like 2

Sean didn't want to to be typecast as and so left. Didn't work too well but eventually took some.

George Lazenby the second Bond looked the part, costarring with Riggs and Kojak. OHMSS, first done in b&w as may recall. Just one movie story.

Of course then enter, tongue in cheek Roger M...

Shaken not stirred  with twist of lemon peel vodka martini, so as to not bruise the vermouth...

Wow!  Soooooo good and just kept getting better.  Loved ALL his movies and never missed seeing any.  He was also quite the golfer and a Captain's Club board member @ Muirfield Village Golf Club in Cbus, OH.  Naturally a friend of Jack's so joined the Club.  Shot him one day for the course in a Pro-am and he was actually a lot better than I thought he'd be.  Talked with him briefly after the round and asked him if he knew the woman who walked the entire course on the cart path wearing high heels!  He laffed and said there's always ONE dumb one.  Got a great laff out of that one.  Wish I had my negs scanned had a great shot of him behind a tree.  ha  Recovered well though!  I expected no less though.  Bond, the name's Bond, James Bond.  RIP Sir!

• Like 4

I can remember as a youmg lad. I would go to the drive-in with my mom and dad. She had the hots for Sean and it was the Bond girls for dad. After a rousing double feature and being way passed my bedtime(playing possum), They would slip around to side 2 (X-rated). I remember learning about the birds and bees from peeking between the seats of my dads Galaxy 500.   Sir Sean Connery. You will be missed.

• Like 1