What Is That Klipsch Speaker?

Peter P.

In the mid 80’s I worked at a printing company in Little Rock AR that did all the printing, ads and brochures for Klipsch. I remember this booklet. And yes that is just another Hersey with a cane grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, why assume he means that one?

4 hours ago, baron167 said:

Why assume that one? Looks
Like mine so I assumed the Heresy without the riser emoji4.png

Lol, cause the Heresy on the right looks like a definite Heresy. What else could the other one on the left be if not a Heresy?

Have that brochure out in my car.

If were to open it, would expect to find an answer. It is not that I am right all the time. Just finally got one right, according to Terry, who, if one were to believe, confirmed it. Purely logical.

Having seen his avatar, which is familiar to me, would guess that he posts here seldom am thinking.

Suppose he only happened to see this topic. I do not know him personally, no more than I know you. Besides, it appears you have, or had, the answer before you. 

Wishing now you had chimed in before me. Anything beyond, please ask... thanks.

While everyone seems to think the difference between the two suspected Heresy's is the riser or the cane grill, it looks to me from the photo like the speaker on the right is slightly wider than the speaker on the left. That's why I thought is was a different speaker.

8 minutes ago, Peter P. said:

While everyone seems to think the difference between the two suspected Heresy's is the riser or the cane grill, it looks to me from the photo like the speaker on the right is slightly wider than the speaker on the left. That's why I thought is was a different speaker.

Your observation looks to be correct. Still, back then I am sure the artwork was cut and paste collage style for this layout and the 2 Heresy’s were of slightly different sizes to begin with. The fact remains that the Klipsch heritage lineup had no additional offerings at that time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Peter P. said:

I think that is an illusion due to the orientation of said speakers.

Bill

• Like 2

Lol, cause the Heresy on the right looks like a definite Heresy. What else could the other one on the left be if not a Heresy?
Have that brochure out in my car.
If were to open it, would expect to find an answer. It is not that I am right all the time. Just finally got one right, according to Terry, who, if one were to believe, confirmed it. Purely logical.
Having seen his avatar, which is familiar to me, would guess that he posts here seldom am thinking.
Suppose he only happened to see this topic. I do not know him personally, no more than I know you. Besides, it appears you have, or had, the answer before you. 
Wishing now you had chimed in before me. Anything beyond, please ask... thanks.

What? Seriously.

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, Tony Whitlow said:

That’s a decorator Heresy

Nope, a decorator Heresy was plain, so YOU could do what you wanted with it. The motorboard went top to bottom, with no grill, and a raw cabinet. (The pic isn't mine...)

Z.jpg

• Like 3