Fresh start

jason str

Just now, BigStewMan said:

Don't feel bad .. a few years ago, I was leaving work. Got in my truck and headed out. When I got to the far end of the parking lot, I saw a truck identical to mine. I panicked and said to myself, "I don't remember parking all the way out here, who moved my truck?"  then I realized that I was driving my truck at the time. 

oh well ... 

Awesome. That's why us young and "dumb" as referenced above put alarms on our cars that "CHIRP" for up to 2 miles, clear shot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it happens to all of us. I was talking to a guy on the phone and he was telling me about a scheduled event. I asked him what day the event was. He said he'd have to check his calendar and for me to hold on .... I hear him getting agitated and then he says, "I can't find my cell phone, I must have left it at work."  I calmly asked, "Is it the phone that you're talking on now?"  he was so upset, he considered making a doctor's appointment. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Don't feel bad .. a few years ago, I was leaving work. Got in my truck and headed out. When I got to the far end of the parking lot, I saw a truck identical to mine. I panicked and said to myself, "I don't remember parking all the way out here, who moved my truck?"  then I realized that I was driving my truck at the time. 

oh well ... 

That's the stuff you youngins get to look forward to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I've already passed age 60 so some think of me as old and some don't think of me at all. 

Sometimes us young dumb folk with be so fixated on socal media that we'll only remember you as the big man that makes stew for us.  Oh well, at least we'll be full.