CL: Cornwall III (St. Pete.)

billybob

22 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Nice. I wonder how many labels Barbara Miller has signed, she's everywhere! Must have gotten employee of the month a few times.

Here is picture of Mrs Miller ,  taken by @dtel  in  2006 ---------Mrs Miller was still working for klipsch in 2020-

100_2139.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about getting these.  I have a pretty unique situation.  I live in Seattle, but a good friend currently lives in St. Pete and is moving out here to Tacoma next month.  I already have 2 setups with Forte II's and Academy centers, don't have a need for these CW III's but it's really hard to pass up such a good deal.  I've updated the crossovers and tweeter diaphrams in all my speakers (one full set of popbumper crossovers, the other set I soldered in the Sonicap upgrade kits from Bob C), and I know I'd want to do that again with these, and get a single heresy as a center.  Somebody talk me down from this please! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, papashawn said:

I've been thinking about getting these.  I have a pretty unique situation.  I live in Seattle, but a good friend currently lives in St. Pete and is moving out here to Tacoma next month.  I already have 2 setups with Forte II's and Academy centers, don't have a need for these CW III's but it's really hard to pass up such a good deal.  I've updated the crossovers and tweeter diaphrams in all my speakers (one full set of popbumper crossovers, the other set I soldered in the Sonicap upgrade kits from Bob C), and I know I'd want to do that again with these, and get a single heresy as a center.  Somebody talk me down from this please! 

Guess you may have cooled about them for now. Ad is 13 days old with no edit. Some selling leave the ad up after they sell.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...