Bikers, Ever Ridden a Bike That Scared You?

Ceptorman

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

How about a modern 800cc twin 2 stroke snowmobile engine in a bike frame? 170 hp, Suter frame?

170hp  2 stroke , is like a  250hp 4 stroke , you gotta be very careful ,  they snap very hard on acceleration , 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

I had a 750 bored to + 900cc ,  it wanted to rip your arms off and leave you behind -

I didn't know that there was enough cylinder wall thickness to bore a 750cc to a 900cc.

IIRC, the 750 triple had a little over 70 hp. In the early 70s, they were fast. A newer R6 (600cc) and is ~ 120hp. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I didn't know that there was enough cylinder wall thickness to bore a 750cc to a 900cc.

IIRC, the 750 triple had a little over 70 hp. In the early 70s, they were fast. A newer R6 (600cc) and is ~ 120hp. 

Interesting.  I guess the number of cylinders would be the defining factor, as well as the original space available.

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

the H2 being a 2 stroke large displacement bike was like riding with a nitro boost versus the normal surge of a 4 stroke Z1 -

there was a Suzuki 750 water cooled 2 stroke , the GT750  , the H2 was the drag bike , the GT750  was the tourer -  now , put the H2 engine in the GT750  and the H2 would have been the perfect overall  2 stroke  as the H2 chassis was only meant for the straight line  -

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RandyH000 said:

the H2 being a 2 stroke large displacement bike was like riding with a nitro boost versus the normal surge of a 4 stroke Z1 -

there was a Suzuki 750 water cooled 2 stroke , the GT750  ,and it was way more civilized , the H2 was the drag bike , the GT750 the   tourer -

If we as re talking performance bet do us the street  or track, we are talking separate my)onglost fr>end...

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

you're spec on  to speak of Australians , since they are  great  mechanics -

Here is a video  on modding the Z-H2 for more power ,  it's a cool video as it shows the internals of the supercharger , gears , chain, tensioner , airbox -

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

what do you think of the Z-H2  ?

200 HP hooligan bike? I think it might be the ultimate street cruiser. I doubt anything will outrun it. I actually like the looks. It has a lot of stuff going on in the front fairing section, but with that much HP,  it just adds to the appeal. Pretty mean bike. The green trellis looks great.

• Like 1