Gold lined LA Scalas- Washington-$5000

Limberpine

Similar pair in Northern California for $1800 asking price, been up for 2 weeks and still available.  Can probably be had for $1500.  You could road trip from Maine and still be money ahead than paying his price.  Lol

Guess he wants you to make it worth his while to part with them!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Limberpine said:

Are there differences between these La Scalas and a normal La Scala that commands a higher price?

yep  , birch plywood that was slightly thicker , very strong cabs ,  heavier , these cabs did not resonate , and they were layered with fibreglass , plus aluminium trim -----

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

yep  , birch plywood that was slightly thicker , very strong cabs ,  heavier , these cabs did not resonate , and they were layered with fibreglass , plus aluminium trim -----

On the resonating you mention. Is that a concern when listening to the La Scalas at low to medium sound levels? I've seen there are a couple places that sell braces to help stop the resonate, but wasn't sure if it really was an issue when not cranking them.

2 hours ago, Limberpine said:

On the resonating you mention. Is that a concern when listening to the La Scalas at low to medium sound levels? I've seen there are a couple places that sell braces to help stop the resonate, but wasn't sure if it really was an issue when not cranking them.

most 1 piece cabs do resonate except for a few Industrial LSI  that were made with thicker wood panels -

-the test is very easy to do , bang slightly  on the center of the side panels -

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 11/4/2020 at 9:48 AM, edzu1234 said:

MY! MY! MY!      I know that an individual can ask any price for the speakers.  But, HEY MAN!!!

On 11/4/2020 at 9:15 AM, deep3shot said:

$ 5,000.00 ?  I wonder how much my Industrial Splits would go for in Washington.                            

IMG_2298.jpg  

Is anyone  interested in these Industrial Splits ?  I am looking to  sell these. ?  These have been giged for shows .  The sound is wonderful.  I need sell .

312-213-7716 call me if you can.

12 minutes ago, deep3shot said:

Is anyone  interested in these Industrial Splits ?  I am looking to  sell these. ?  These have been giged for shows .  The sound is wonderful.  I need sell .

Yes man, Garage Sale...

• Forum Veteran
  • Regulars
  On 11/4/2020 at 9:48 AM, edzu1234 said:

MY! MY! MY!      I know that an individual can ask any price for the speakers.  But, HEY MAN!!!

On 11/4/2020 at 9:15 AM, deep3shot said:

I wonder how much my Industrial Splits would go for in Washington.                            

IMG_2298.jpg  

Is anyone  interested in these Industrial Splits ?  I am looking to  sell these. ?  These have been giged for shows .  The sound is wonderful.  I need to sell . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 9:09 AM, deep3shot said:

Is anyone  interested in these Industrial Splits ?  I am looking to  sell these. ?  These have been giged for shows .  The sound is wonderful.  I need to sell .

Is anyone interested with the Industrial Splits $ 2500.00     Pics  ? scroll up    These are located on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin.  Let me know if you are interested ?

My cell above.  scroll up to see pics .   -Joe

2 hours ago, deep3shot said:

Is anyone interested with the Industrial Splits $ 2500.00     Pics  ? scroll up    These are located on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin.  Let me know if you are interested ?

My cell above.  scroll up to see pics .   -Joe

If you want to, start a Garage Sale post with a link to this one for more visibility...new location.

• Like 1