Bar 48 broken in shipping twice.

Tainted

I have ordered the sound bar twice, both times it has came broke in half in the same spot. For whatever reason in the packaging instead of using styrofoam in the middle of the box to support the sound bar there is nothing. Just free space... So I'm wondering if they have changed this with the cinema 600? I really want to have this on my tvs in my new house. But not if they are gonna all be broken. So does anyone know if the new 600s are packed in styrofoam front to back?

Hopefully the 600 will be better. If you search this forum there are quite a few threads with lots of folks who have issues with the BAR 48. Not packaging issues but reliability and performance issues. Maybe the universe was looking out for you when the shipper broke the BARs and wanted you to have something different. 🙂

Good luck. Let us know your thoughts when you get the 600.

20 hours ago, Amstaff said:

Hopefully the 600 will be better. If you search this forum there are quite a few threads with lots of folks who have issues with the BAR 48. Not packaging issues but reliability and performance issues. Maybe the universe was looking out for you when the shipper broke the BARs and wanted you to have something different. 🙂

I did try out the broken one. It works and surprisingly sounds super good. Cant wait to hear this with 600 watts and a 10" sub

On 11/7/2020 at 5:10 AM, Amstaff said:

Got the cinema 600. Isn't broken. Packaging alittle bit more sturdy. The big improvement is the use of a massive big brown box they put it in for extra security. Double packaging is a must.

• Like 1