RSW-15 Black Wanted

Keri

Thank you for the welcome!  I messaged Batman5892 about his location until I saw it under his name!

I don't mind some travel, my friend in NC is about 4 hours from Batman5892, he will be driving my way November 21st.  My new house has a dedicated room for the RF-7 lineup that I've had forever - original owner, adding 4 ceiling R-56050-W-2-WH powered by a Marantz SR6015 for 7.2 setup.  The 86'' LG TV doesn't leave much room for a TV stand with the front towers without being off-center so I'm not putting the subwoofer in the corner, but next to TV stand (smaller then TV width, only housing equipment and center on top) so I thought a 2nd subwoofer would balance the room better - at least that's what I told the wife!  If these subwoofers are in high demand, I could sell mine and buy 2 new ones down the road.  Probably too much information.

I'll reload this page a few times a day.

Appreciate it!

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 8:59 AM, Keri said:

I'm in Florida.

I have one I’d sell. I’m in Tampa Bay

I haven’t used it in several years. I just checked on it, it’s Cherry RSW-15, no damage anywhere, grill cover has all pegs, no dents on the cones, no scratches or chips in veneer. And you’d be able to save on shipping, assuming you’d come and get it.

I don’t know if I have the box, but I probably do up in the attic.

... update: I found the box (great condition).

I just now hooked it up in place of my RSW-10, and it seems to be working perfectly. Yea!

ps. I also have a black RSW-12, and a black RSW-10.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...