2 bolt to 3 bolt adapter question

Iteachstem

the B&C DE10 will not fit through the opening of the KLF 20  unless you widen the opening ,  but the B&C DE 120  will  fit  -

you can simply re-use the horn lense of the k79  with 2 bolts and  washers ---------like this picture by @jjptkd  ,  with  a Paudio PHT-409 lense  ,  Paudio makes the horn lense for the CW3 , CW4, H3,H4 , so my guess is the K79 lense should work as well with washers and 2 bolts

https://www.parts-express.com/bc-de120-1-neodymium-mylar-compression-driver-8-ohm-2-3-bolt--294-5809#lblReviews

20200905_103338 (640x480).jpg

Thanks.  I saw that post when I was searching about a month ago.... but I really want to use the DE10.  I don't mind pulling out the mid and maybe a woofer to get my meat hooks inside to do the mounting.  I was also consider the mhal aluminum concoction that a member has for sale on the bay... but $200 for some aluminum horns with holes drilled in the right places on an adapter plate is a bit much.