*SOLD* (3) k-67v Drivers with 8" RF-7 Horns & Pair of RC-7 Crossovers + 2 Ports *SOLD*

jjptkd

These have all been sold thank you!

**Updated old listing with a link to the new eBay add for better pictures. Price for the set is $225 shipped; (3) k-67-v's, (2) terminal cups with RC-7 crossovers and (2) ports from a single RC-7 speaker.**

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224301142226

I have three (3) working RF-7 / RC-7 Horns w/ Drivers (k-67-v) I have removed the metal magnetic shields and bug screens from the drivers-- with these I also have a matching pair of RC-7 crossovers. These would be a great start for a custom set of DIY speaker project or they make a really nice upgrade for the already fantastic RF-5's. As you can see in the pictures I have added wire extensions to the horn output side of the crossovers so they work inside a RF-5 cabinet, they are easily removable also one of the input cups is missing the jumper wires, I believe I bought it this way. A pair of these horns are in great, near new condition, the single extra horn has some scratches and rub marks as pictured. It took me awhile to collect all of these parts and I'm certain I paid a bit more than my asking price just trying to clean house a bit let me know if you have any questions.

20210101_095107 (640x480).jpg

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 5:02 PM, wstrickland1 said:

And I believe the RB 35 which I happen to have a pair of has the same woofer as the RB 75. Could be an interesting project. 

I just updated the eBay ad and original post here with fresh pictures of what I have for sale, would like to sell everything as a set just to clear them out thanks.

Jesse

These are now sold thanks!

50 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

It's important to have more projects than one can complete. 

Yes, not to derail my own thread but I'm knee deep in a build right now that started last weekend, will start a new thread after I get a little further along:

20210104_143544 (640x477).jpg