Amplifier Help

Hello all, I have loved home and audio and been into sound systems for around 10 years now but only now am I starting to get serious. I have just purchased a pair of R-82 II floor standing speakers and the Klipsch RC64 II. I also have a single SPL-150 subwoofer. I have all these paired these with my Sony STR-DN1080 and am blown away with the sound I am getting from them. I would like to consider adding an amplifier to run the speakers to maximize the sound quality I am going to get and was curious if anybody had any recommendations. I don’t believe it needs to be anything too crazy to get what I’m looking for but I do notice more of the staticky distortion sound at higher volumes. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

3 hours ago, Gunnar Bjorklund said:

I would like to get a three channel if possible. I’m located in Vancouver in Washington state.

These monoblocks are great amps.  I once owned a pair as well as the bigger brother MA700s and they were excellent performers.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ele/d/wilsonville-marantz-ma-500-ma500-mono/7228713071.html

Triplets across the front.

Disclosure: First link is for a single MA500, second link for a pair.  Photos below are of the same amp.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/seattle-marantz-ma-500-marantz-av9000/7229254599.html

Bill

Also the "cool" factor thing.

Bill