Free ... 2 OEM Khorn Boxes + 2 more K-402 Boxes ... Anyone Moving?

Tony T

I can't help myself. I almost feel guilty for throwing away perfectly good reinforced + styrofoam embossed boxes. Kudos to Klipsch for great design work!

Thought I'd give this a try before throwing away.  In SW Utah 84737

• Like 1

402's are for a KPT project of mine. Hopefully within 24 hours someone claims the boxes. If not, dumpster trip. I guarantee the speakers/horn lens's aren't going anywhere. At least not in my lifetime.

5 hours ago, tidmack said:

I have to respectfully disagree with Coytee. I have successfully sold Heresy and Klipschorn boxes on eBay. I believe I got $200 plus shipping on the Klipschorn boxes.

Jeff

14 hours ago, tidmack said:

I have to respectfully disagree with Coytee. I have successfully sold Heresy and Klipschorn boxes on eBay. I believe I got $200 plus shipping on the Klipschorn boxes.

Jeff

I actually agree with you....  my sentiment was similar to 

"OMG, look at that BLONDE!!!!"

"Forget the blonde, what about the original Cobra 427 she's driving???"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moving in two weeks and I have every box for everything I have purchased (and kept). Cornwalls, SVS PB4000s, McIntosh, phones, ipads, sewing machines, xmas decorations, TVs and mounts, PS4, XBox, routers, switches, security cameras. recorders, those things that make loud noises, computers, monitors...the three attic ladder areas are full. I am close to throwing every box away except the cartons for the McIntosh stuff, 3 Cornwalls and  2 SVS subs.

With the Jubs coming that is more BIGGER boxes.

13 hours ago, USNRET said:

With the Jubs coming that is more BIGGER boxes.

I know what you're thinking.....  Russian Nested Dolls.....  you can put boxes inside of boxes, inside of yet more boxes and like the universe disappearing into a black hole, you can in a very tidy way, put that universe into the new Jubilee boxes.

Imagine the torture 'X" years from now when your great grand-children are cleaning up your estate....  "Hey, lookie over here Melvin (did you really have to have a great grand child named Melvin??)  There's a big box....  (opens it)  DAMN....another box....(opens it)  DAMN, another box....(opens it).....rinse & repeat 21 more times and now you need to put a small jewelry box at the heart of it all and put a smiley face in it or something like that.

Just make sure they go through your stuff AFTER your funeral......  because before you're buried, they can still get the last laugh in on you.

As I mentioned early on, the Khorns nor the K-402's aren't going anywhere and since building my retirement home, I'm certainly not going anywhere! While I am a fan of keeping such relics (such as greatly engineered cardboard packaging) it doesn't make sense to store things that take up unnecessary space . Throwing away those boxes felt like throwing away MANY articles recently that I've had kicking around for decades. It was an uncomfortable feeling for a minor horder. I figured I'd save the kids from cleaning up my cluttered mess after I kick the bucket!