No Greenberg Turkeys this year???

Dave1290

"On the evening of November 6th, we experienced a catastrophic fire at our shipping facility. Both our inventory and our ability to ship this season have been destroyed. We are thankful this occurred after hours and no one was injured! Unfortunately we will not have any turkeys to be shipped or picked up this Thanksgiving or Christmas Season.
"We are working around the clock to refund all orders that were scheduled to deliver after November 6th, and are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
"Please know we have already begun the process of rebuilding and will be back stronger than ever in 2021.
"We are grateful to have the best customers in the world, and are proud to have been a part of your holiday tradition for so many years. Please invite us back to your table next year!"

This is a sad thing to hear. All the workers out of work and all the lost income for the company and employees. If I had any orders, I’d tell you to keep the money and just fill it when you guys are back up and running next year.
Good luck and God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I love their turkeys.  My brother lives in Tyler and can easily get them for us.  It's only 3 hours from here.

Ill bet the smoke from the fire smelled great though.

It's nice to know that you can see the positive side of things.