Famous Klipsch Forum Quotes

Chris A

We need a place to gather all the best quotes from the forum.  I saw one today that I had to read twice to believe it. I think the term "ability to instantaneous teleport to anyone's listening room" applies:

"I can tell what another person's system sounds like, for example, yours, from reading their list of components, ( or viewing their amplifiers...if tube ).  I then make my own judgement as to where they are in audio.  I assume most audio people hear OK."

Feel free to add your favorite quotes that you stumble across.  It certainly makes for more interesting reading when things are a bit slow around here...

funny, lol, laughing, laugh, minions, despicable me 3 Gif For Fun –  Businesses in USA

Chris

• Like 3

"Many people like to think that there are deep mysteries in the world whose understanding is beyond the reach of science and logic. But to imagine that there is so much beyond the reach of science in a little home stereo system is really going a bit far."

Sorry, I failed to note the author. Please identify yourself.

We're getting more all-time hits this week...

"A vinyl record played back on a high quality rig will almost always sound better than a hi rez digital file."

[This of course begs the question: "what does he actually listen to?"]

490002.jpg

Chris

And another hit:

...as for tube amps, well "many music lovers know that a good quality tube amp will be superior to solid state", or something like that.

Rodrigues-71-e1537553544559.jpg

Full disclosure: I own and use a First Watt F3 amplifier that heats the listening room in the wintertime...and summertime, too. 🥵  I'm looking for a good class D alternative so our Samoyed can join us in the listening room... 

giphy.webp b1e67446963c2e57460c7cbc56882424.gif

Chris

• Thanks 1