The One II with Phono Input - $148 shipped

hybridamp

55 minutes ago, billybob said:

Worth it...imo

Member recently impressed by the sound from TT input...and used as tv center speaker.

That would be me, although I used the bluetooth output on my TT and The One.  Mine is the original version with a rechargeable battery.

$148 is a great deal though!

• Like 1

According the Klipsch site, the phono option appears to be a Wal-Mart exclusive item.  It does not appear that any of the other One's have the same inputs.   I know the wife would be happy if I sold my Heresys and Monoprice tube/ss hybrid and replaced it with this or the Three.  I'm just not ready for the commitment.  Though I could find a hiding spot for the Heresy and replace the system in her craft room. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Thanks for posting this. I think I am going to pick one up at my local walmart. Does anyone know what the difference is between the original and II? Is it just the phono input?

The original (like I have) has a rechargeable battery so you can take it anywhere.  The II model is plug-in only. 

On 11/16/2020 at 4:24 PM, wuzzzer said:

The original (like I have) has a rechargeable battery so you can take it anywhere.  The II model is plug-in only. 

I have the original also, but honestly I wish mine didn't have the battery since I know my daughter is just destroying its reserve capacity using it plugged in all the time.