Epic CF3's and KLF 20's in Florida, $750 For Both Pair.

Shiva

On 11/15/2020 at 11:46 AM, billybob said:

Surprised actually they have not sold locally

Me too.  Unfortunately, I think we are dealing with a lot of people losing their jobs and eventually their homes, so I think people are putting off non essential purchases.  I've seen things in the Chicago land area really slow down as far as the purchasing of "fun" stuff. 

8 minutes ago, Iteachstem said:

Me too.  Unfortunately, I think we are dealing with a lot of people losing their jobs and eventually their homes, so I think people are putting off non essential purchases.  I've seen things in the Chicago land area really slow down as far as the purchasing of "fun" stuff. 

The virus and related I think also has a hand in this. Do not appear to be in decent condition at the moment. Yet there are some who repair and resale. Nothing wrong with that. Right now would pay no more than 6 to consider a bargain. Just me... thanks.

CF-3 v1 goes for about $650 in Good condition.  These are in Avg/poor condition

They are damaged in the front where a rubber cap covers a deep hole leading to the screw holding the front on.  It looks like someone removed the cap then tried to pry to front off, not knowing there was a screw there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...