Given away - Free KLF 20 cabinets - Chicagoland Area

Iteachstem

The cabinets are rough!  Great for a garage system / rebuild project, etc.

I purchased them in this condition with the thought that I would make a fun project out of them...and then I had two kids, so these are available to someone who actually has time to do fun things!

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

• Like 4

The master plan was to refinish these speakers.  The drivers are all in excellent shape, but the time it will take to make these cabinets look like something that I can be proud of would take too long.... with a 2 and 4 year old.  Plus, space is at a premium... I knocked my old shed down (before it fell down!) with the idea to rebuild. After I designed my new one, I looked at the price of lumber.... instead of $2 for a 2x4, they are in the $5-$6 dollar range... and I need over 100 to frame out the new shed. So, I will just wait until the prices come down.  Needless to say, all of the junk from my shed is now squeezed in a 2 car garage... along with 2 cars!

So, I thought I would see if any member here wanted them for free.

• Iteachstem changed the title to Given away - Free KLF 20 cabinets - Chicagoland Area