Jolida with Cornwall IV?

14Point1

I’m new to the forum so hi to all. I’m not new to Klipsch having owned Heresy IIs. I purchased a Jolida Fusion 6802 about a year ago and now looking to upgrade my speakers. CW IVs are on my very short list. I listen to mostly Blues, Americana and Roots type music. I have a particular fondness for Jump Blues. Is the Jolida a good match to the Cornwalls? I figured this is the place to ask. Thanks in advance for any input.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a Jolida 3502P to go with my '84 Cornwalls, and I'm pretty darned happy with it. Preamping with a Marantz SR7013 AVR. Replaced a Parasound 2250 v.2, and I have to say, I prefer the sound of the Jolida. More detailed sound, deeper soundstage. Smoother. Reveals crappy recordings, LOVES great recordings, and especially loves well-recorded acoustic instruments.

Cornwall IVs should be amazing.

Did you wind up getting them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 12:17 AM, 14Point1 said:

Is the Jolida a good match to the Cornwalls?

@mopar dave  has been using a Jolida for years with a set of older Cornwall speakers that were by now converted to Cornscalas and the Jolida  was one of his favorites --so I would say that it would  an excellent choice