SOLD: Denafrips Ares II

rplace

I have a Denafrips Ares II that is like new. Less than two weeks old. I was so impressed that I bought a Venus II less than a week after the Ares arrived. All the original packing, the OEM power cord is not even taken out of the plastic. 3-year warranty that is transferrable, please check Denafrips site.

If you believe the break-in hype this should actually be better than a new one as I’ve had it turned on playing music for 5 days straight and then on standby since.

No worries about international shipping, Customs, Credit Card exchange rates. $700 (net to me PP FF) I'll pick up the shipping to your door in the lower 48. U.S. only.

PM me with any questions.

Sold, thanks Klipsch forums! Maybe a new record for me. Sorry Carl 😢 when I buy the Terminator + after selling all my LPs I'll give you first crack at it.

I'm not big on things like jaw dropping or game changing or giant killer...but this is the first digital anything that has given me pause. Made me look up at the speakers and say, wow, cool.