La Scalas wanted in Arizona

Jefe

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, grasshopper said:

found a pair of LaScalas, did you?  Congrats!

I bare wired mine. One less connection to go bad.

not to mention, the spades I got, for the wire size, wouldn't fit on the crossover

I did find a pair locally. Can you please send me a pic of where the wires attach on the crossover? Thank you!

34 minutes ago, Jefe said:

I did find a pair locally. Can you please send me a pic of where the wires attach on the crossover? Thank you!

That should be fairly easy but how about a pic from overhead or maybe better, the front showing the connector strip.

Unless the owner rescrewed the 2 connecting screws, 2 should be slightly unscrewed with no wires attached on near end typically.

May be marked with + and - forget now.

18 minutes ago, billybob said:

That should be fairly easy but how about a pic from overhead or maybe better, the front showing the connector strip.

Unless the owner rescrewed the 2 connecting screws, 2 should be slightly unscrewed with no wires attached on near end typically.

May be marked with + and - forget now.

Having trouble with phone pic but the strip identifying the barrier connection strip may read input and L and R. Red and. Black.

On 11/18/2020 at 6:01 PM, Jefe said:

Looking for a clean vintage pair, preferably industrial like these.

the  Industrial split LSI are  rarer , even in fiberglass or black or Raw  birch, now the speakers you posted the pictures of  , were raw birch splits LSI that were stained darker and the trim was removed

• Like 1

13 hours ago, billybob said:

Hope he is listening by now.

@Jefe

Not yet. I need to pull them back out away from the wall and have a look. I need to figure out what ends to put on my speaker cables. Plus, I just got my streamer yesterday and I'm waiting for my DAC to arrive. 

• Like 1