Pronunciation?

tripod

The Dynaudio name is an off shoot company of N.A.D. started by former disgruntled employees so it means and is pronounced Dee whine N Audios and still keeps the main letters of duh original name. See? Wasnt dat easy? And I dont know anything about how you say potato or potatoe , tomato or tomatoe stuff so lets call the whole thing off.

Hey NOZ, much better spelling. Of course I was only joking and didnt mean to be a pain in the But there are many different ways one can express themselves . Theres Federal, UPS next day hare and theeeeeeeeeeen theres always the contium transfunctioner. If you can afford it. I dont pretend to be some sort of linguini-ist but I know something about Fettuccine whos married to my uncle Alfredo bag-o-doughnuts for which Im going to see right now for a hare cut. Hes a Barber in Seville. A very predominant head of da Gotannigangi family. So I gots to go or Ill miss my connections. Pasta la vista baby.