Listening distance to Front/Center about 8'

RF82II

RC62II

RS52II

RS42I

XTZ W10.16

Yamaha RX-V773

Emotiva XPA-5

What to upgrade, and can i upgrade regarding room size?.

I am thinking about new center first, since all say most sound comes there. Would i benefit from going to RC-64II?

Super greatfull for any advice.

Thanks, just upgraded from PJ to 85" tv so after redoing placement and stuff you always get the idea to upgrade something else.

I am indeed happy with my setup and i think it's good/powerfull enough for the room.

Have ordered Audio eARC extractor to get HD sound from tv to AVR.

Next upgrade will probably be AVR then, next year maybe.

Been lurking around for soon 10 years in forum, but first post.

20201121_065358.jpg

6 hours ago, MortenTS said:

Thanks, just upgraded from PJ to 85" tv so after redoing placement and stuff you always get the idea to upgrade something else.

I am indeed happy with my setup and i think it's good/powerfull enough for the room.

I get it.  It can be contagious.

My current main speaker setup, RF-63's/RC-64, RS-35's, has been in place for the most part since the fall of 2008.  Never have I thought seriously in "upgrading" my speakers except for adding/subtracting a few subwoofers through the years.  Many good deals have been local to me on "upgrading" to RS-52's or RS-62's for surrounds but opted out every time.  Are there "better" speakers out there, sure but when I am so pleased with my speakers I see no need.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

beautiful TV -----------gotta get me one of  those , I'm close but not that big and bigger is way better -

I see now the picture was terrible. But yes Sony 85" X950H was well worth. 8' distance is perfect in 16:9, 21:9 you can go bigger. But overall happy.

• Like 1