20201120_172220.jpg

3 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

20201120_172220.jpg

oops.

Ive reported for removal. Thank you

ive reported it for removal. Apologies for incorrect location

1 hour ago, Allhartfidelity said:

ive reported it for removal. Apologies for incorrect location

No worries.  I just pointed it out because you'll get a lot more responses if it's posted in an appropriate section. 

53 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

No worries.  I just pointed it out because you'll get a lot more responses if it's posted in an appropriate section. 

i appreciate it, as i dont get out much. Was on my phone...and just saw historical section and thought well, these may be old enough.. but i diddnt read the fine print. An, right you are!

• Like 1

Good evening group,

I Picked up a pair of top hats, not sure how they got to be alone. While i have the Belle, and have had Khorn and Lascala in the past, the Belle (modified 2" mid horn) and Cornwall are my current. I see a few sets of numbers on these, one set for the horns, and i think one the top of the lable may be a serial for the system not sure. Ive browsed the serial number data but wanted someone to state the likely year for me as well,  as im a bit confused. 

Tops are matched walnut, and they do have the spacer on the bottoms of them. K55 v mids. 

Any help in identifying the era appreciated to help confirm my findings. As well as any idea what i might do with these without a bass bin. 

1. I wont be making one

2. Ive had the Khorn and loved it, but its gone and i dont want another set. 

So im looking for suggestions on how to implement these WITHOUT using the stock bins.

Thank you all for your time,

20201120_113510_copy_750x1000.jpg

20201120_113518_copy_750x1000.jpg

20201120_113412_copy_750x1000.jpg

The Midrange horn is the piece de resistance , a wooden ---- K-5-J mid-range horn-  the wooden horn was made between July  1952 and 1963-64  when it was replaced by the K-400 Between 1963 and May 64 -

,these Khorn  tops are 1961 through mid1964-------because the K55V --Atlas Alinico  midrange drivers that are shown  on these tops were only introduced in 1961 

• Like 1