KPT-904s SOLD

rmlowz

One pair of KPT-904s with new Crites crossovers with adjustable L Pad to adjust horn volume if needed. At real high volumes I like to lower the horn volume a tad. Refinished in Sherwin Williams semi gloss industrial enamel. They look better than new IMHO I like the semi gloss black with a finer texture. Local Pickup only Clarksville TN. 

$1500.00 for these amazing sounding speakers.

Thanks

Rich

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

• Like 2

Buy from Rich with no worries. I like these more than all the veneer except for perhaps KHorns which will run you more and have much less potential output. These have the headroom all the veneer stuff does not and I include the KHorns in that. You have to go to the Jubes level to beat these.

34 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Nice!, are they passive with the new xovers? Those things can take some wattage!

Wish you weren't so far... I'd try to talk trading!!

Listing says Crite's Crossovers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave A said:

Listing says Crite's Crossovers.

So that equals regular pos and neg hookups for  high and low frequencies?

Used to make a thermos full of coffee and travel that far at the drop of a hat, not so much now.

I second everything said above!

These seldom come up for sale and almost never with crossovers (factory crossovers aren’t very good for home use).  I have the 3 way version and hope to be buried with them.  I have La Scalas, Belles, Cornwalls and A/B all of them for friends and everyone picks the 904’s.  The slam of the La Scalas and Belles surprise everyone but after a few songs everyone wants to listen to the 904’s from then on...

What driver’s attached to the 510 (sorry if I missed it above)?

and if looks are a problem, they have a ton of potential...

image.thumb.jpeg.f83d40a6c69a5ea24467c4817b3c24f0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c5cd6564dcdf441bfc7c03a0a47b116c.jpeg

GLWS

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ssh said:

More like Cornwalls on steriods.

SSH

Yeah they make CW's sound kind of weak. First time I heard a two way setup similar to this was some KP-450's I bought just because I had never heard a big two way and I wanted to. There is no recovery from this as you can't get the memory out of your head.