KPT-904s SOLD

rmlowz

Fella's these are very fine speakers. I would say for 1500 you will be hard pressed to find a better performer. If your on the fence about coming over to the dark side (Klipsch Pro) I invite you to try it I have a feeling you won't regret your decision. GLWS!!!!!

2 hours ago, Gypsy said:

What are the 3 way version of these? 

KPT-435

adds a K-703 horn + K-70 driver for high frequencies 

https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets/KPT-435-B-M-Data-Sheet-v04.pdf

image.jpeg.b1fb4e4cd1e6ca2d11da1ec394c81c37.jpeg

Klipsch Pro Cinema Website 

https://www.klipsch.com/pro/cinema/behind-the-screen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, Heaterman said:

I second everything said above!

These seldom come up for sale and almost never with crossovers (factory crossovers aren’t very good for home use).  I have the 3 way version and hope to be buried with them.  I have La Scalas, Belles, Cornwalls and A/B all of them for friends and everyone picks the 904’s.  The slam of the La Scalas and Belles surprise everyone but after a few songs everyone wants to listen to the 904’s from then on...

What driver’s attached to the 510 (sorry if I missed it above)?

and if looks are a problem, they have a ton of potential...

GLWS

these are @richieb  Frankesteins

16 minutes ago, Jim Gregory said:

You know I was being sarcastic, in reality I applaud you Dave. If not for you I would never have achieved this level of audio blitz. 

Well one thing is for sure, I never ask others to do what I have not done to myself first. When are your 415/4's coming in?

I don't have my tube amps set up out there yet. It was a QSC amp. It was something MAGICAL out there today with the 904s I don't know if it is the 11 foot ceilings or more wide open space it sounded like I was 3rd row. Every instrument separated, awesome highs, mids and deep bass. 

Rich

On 11/25/2020 at 11:41 PM, Jim Gregory said:

Middle January. Didn’t want them shipped during the Holidays. 

Well drive on up here and listen to mine before they are sold and you can also listen to the S-MWM's so you know what your next set will be like when you move on up. See there is never an end to this until you die or can't hear any more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rmlowz said:

I was out to the barn today listening for a few hours and Abdul Ibrahim Solo Blue music made me change my mind. I just can not sell these right now time will tell

Thanks

Rich

Once you have a set of these they are hard to part with.

3 hours ago, rmlowz said:

I don't have my tube amps set up out there yet. It was a QSC amp. It was something MAGICAL out there today with the 904s I don't know if it is the 11 foot ceilings or more wide open space it sounded like I was 3rd row. Every instrument separated, awesome highs, mids and deep bass. 

Rich

Its nice to have space for multiple systems, if one gets a tad stale, the one that has sat un used will sound brand new again, and keep the interest level high

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joessportster said:

Its nice to have space for multiple systems, if one gets a tad stale, the one that has sat un used will sound brand new again, and keep the interest level high

You are right Joe, I think that's exactly what I experienced today. That barn system is a keeper for now in this audio journey

Rich  

• Like 3