MID-WEEK PARTYING?

BigStewMan

We get alot of that complaint's lately in retirement communities. These older folks baby boomer geezers keeping these hard working younger generations up at night with their loud music, laughter, and drunken general hellraising. Don't know what to do about it. On the weekend, they rest up, just to harass.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
15 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Okay, I know it's only Tuesday; but are you folks either too young or too old to party on a Tuesday?  This place is dead. 

I had no idea there were specified days, all these years it just happened when convenient. Slightly less on this side if the big hill, the downhill side tend to make recovery slower.

• Like 3

On 11/25/2020 at 10:37 AM, babadono said:

For CECCA850

buton.jpg

Considered it once when bowling ... 299 game -- the only pin left was the head pin. 11 in a row in the pocket --  threw the 12th shot out wide and it just didn't make it back.  Another time, open frame in the first -- nine count, then 11 in a row.   213 average and only the third best on the five person team -- good thing there were two ladies on the team -- although one of the ladies in our league was also on the Ladies Pro Bowler circuit. She's kicked the crap out of me one night. (but I don't fight in the parking lot anymore -- unless @CECAA850 is there to have my back). 

• Haha 1