MID-WEEK PARTYING?

BigStewMan

On 11/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, BigStewMan said:

Okay, I know it's only Tuesday; but are you folks either too young or too old to party on a Tuesday?  This place is dead. 

Well I dunno if 64 is too old or too young but either way it ain't stop'n me,gotta be up at 03:00 to go to work too.:D

086.jpga.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, BigStewMan said:

I want a bourbon; but I have none.  hard to pretend that this beer is a bourbon; but I'll do my best. 

Next time you’re in North Carolina, the bourbon is on me. Well maybe in me. It sux when it’s on me. Well, you know what I mean..

cincy

• Like 1

Just now, cincymat said:

Next time you’re in North Carolina, the bourbon is on me. Well maybe in me. It sux when it’s on me. Well, you know what I mean..

cincy

the next time I'm in NC will also be my first time.  Spent a month in Yorktown, VA once; but didn't do any traveling in that area. 

don't feel bad, I've had bourbon ON me before ... I'm one of those that can't eat or drink without spilling. And being in your age group, if I haven't learnt not to spill by now, I don't think I ever will. But looking on the bright side, we're old enough so people won't frown on it as much anymore.

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

the next time I'm in NC will also be my first time.  Spent a month in Yorktown, VA once; but didn't do any traveling in that area. 

don't feel bad, I've had bourbon ON me before ... I'm one of those that can't eat or drink without spilling. And being in your age group, if I haven't learnt not to spill by now, I don't think I ever will. But looking on the bright side, we're old enough so people won't frown on it as much anymore.

NC is nice. Bourbon on the beach is real fun. Find your way here. 

oh, had to change my shirt before going out for dinner tonight due to bourbon being on me instead of in me. Sh1t happens. We learn to deal with such things.

cincy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cincymat said:

You da man! One  64 year old to another!!

cincy

Kids — 

Having a 1792 bourbon listening to Jackson Browne.

8FF268C0-17CE-471D-BA0F-937783349824.thumb.jpeg.770ac28dbda10bac05401ebb7264eadd.jpeg

Feeling nostalgic, must be being on the edge of old age...

cincy

You’ve fallen off the edge, sorry

NC is nice. Bourbon on the beach is real fun. Find your way here. 

oh, had to change my shirt before going out for dinner tonight due to bourbon being on me instead of in me. Sh1t happens. We learn to deal with such things.

cincy

Dribbling bourbon while drinking is a sure sign of old age or senility - take your pick

35 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Well, it's still Tuesday, near as I can tell...

Bonnie Riatt knows how to shake a little for me baby..

A9FFA180-B0EB-4450-9EEE-4BD0BDB032AB.thumb.jpeg.b6be108feb27af184c1cb58fbabe784a.jpeg

cincy

Cincy, have you no shame? Playing up to Chief Bonehead is beneath you — 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, richieb said:

Kids — 

You’ve fallen off the edge, sorry

Dribbling bourbon while drinking is a sure sign of old age or senility - take your pick

Cincy, have you no shame? Playing up to Chief Bonehead is beneath you — 

Caught me there. My Chief Bonehead signature Heresy's demand some Bonnie every now and then. 

Oh, just because I'm younger than you doesn’t mean I don’t feel your pain!

cincy

• 2 weeks later...