Jump to content

MID-WEEK PARTYING?


BigStewMan
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, BigStewMan said:

Okay, I know it's only Tuesday; but are you folks either too young or too old to party on a Tuesday?  This place is dead. 

Well I dunno if 64 is too old or too young but either way it ain't stop'n me,gotta be up at 03:00 to go to work too.:D

086.jpga.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BigStewMan said:

I want a bourbon; but I have none.  hard to pretend that this beer is a bourbon; but I'll do my best. 

Next time you’re in North Carolina, the bourbon is on me. Well maybe in me. It sux when it’s on me. Well, you know what I mean..

 

cincy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, cincymat said:

Next time you’re in North Carolina, the bourbon is on me. Well maybe in me. It sux when it’s on me. Well, you know what I mean..

 

cincy

the next time I'm in NC will also be my first time.  Spent a month in Yorktown, VA once; but didn't do any traveling in that area. 

don't feel bad, I've had bourbon ON me before ... I'm one of those that can't eat or drink without spilling. And being in your age group, if I haven't learnt not to spill by now, I don't think I ever will. But looking on the bright side, we're old enough so people won't frown on it as much anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

the next time I'm in NC will also be my first time.  Spent a month in Yorktown, VA once; but didn't do any traveling in that area. 

don't feel bad, I've had bourbon ON me before ... I'm one of those that can't eat or drink without spilling. And being in your age group, if I haven't learnt not to spill by now, I don't think I ever will. But looking on the bright side, we're old enough so people won't frown on it as much anymore.

NC is nice. Bourbon on the beach is real fun. Find your way here. 
 

oh, had to change my shirt before going out for dinner tonight due to bourbon being on me instead of in me. Sh1t happens. We learn to deal with such things.
 

cincy

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cincymat said:


You da man! One  64 year old to another!!

 

cincy


Kids — 

1 hour ago, cincymat said:

Having a 1792 bourbon listening to Jackson Browne.

 

8FF268C0-17CE-471D-BA0F-937783349824.thumb.jpeg.770ac28dbda10bac05401ebb7264eadd.jpeg

 

Feeling nostalgic, must be being on the edge of old age...

 

cincy


You’ve fallen off the edge, sorry

1 hour ago, cincymat said:

NC is nice. Bourbon on the beach is real fun. Find your way here. 
 

oh, had to change my shirt before going out for dinner tonight due to bourbon being on me instead of in me. Sh1t happens. We learn to deal with such things.
 

cincy


Dribbling bourbon while drinking is a sure sign of old age or senility - take your pick

35 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Well, it's still Tuesday, near as I can tell...

 

Bonnie Riatt knows how to shake a little for me baby..

 

A9FFA180-B0EB-4450-9EEE-4BD0BDB032AB.thumb.jpeg.b6be108feb27af184c1cb58fbabe784a.jpeg

 

cincy

 


Cincy, have you no shame? Playing up to Chief Bonehead is beneath you — 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, richieb said:


Kids — 


You’ve fallen off the edge, sorry


Dribbling bourbon while drinking is a sure sign of old age or senility - take your pick


Cincy, have you no shame? Playing up to Chief Bonehead is beneath you — 


Caught me there. My Chief Bonehead signature Heresy's demand some Bonnie every now and then. 
 

Oh, just because I'm younger than you doesn’t mean I don’t feel your pain!

 

cincy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...