Thanksgiving Dinner for One

Edgar

You're welcome to come here.  I make a killer peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Though I did make a killer pumpkin pie (my life's first favorite) and a killer cherry pie.

Wife wanted pumpkin made in her fluted 9" and the cherry was baked in cast iron.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Home alone today. Drat! The Chinese takeout restaurant is closed today. I guess it's McDonald's drive-through for dinner tonight.

Choke & Puke burger EH !!!!!!!!!!

Have not eat at Mc. D's in years...........................................In 2018-19 I was a gym RAT going 6 days a week for 1-2 hours at a time. I ate once a day the 2 cheeseburger meal at Mc.D's I lost 35 pounds felt great...........................Then I got married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I am having Turkey breast tonight with Sweet taters, Green Beans and Pumpkin Pie:biggrin2:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Though I did make a killer pumpkin pie (my life's first favorite) and a killer cherry pie.

Wife wanted pumpkin made in her fluted 9" and the cherry was baked in cast iron.

PB & J....................................Love it, you forgot the cold milk

• Like 3

Full meal deal from Honey Baked hams for me and the kids. Learning WTF controls at the new house. Must have internet / WiFi to control the pool and spa...yea, I know manualize the valves but I don't want to get schitt outta sync. The www comes tomorrow.

Was planning to be “all by myself” today as the wife had planned a trip to Tampa to visit her brother. Tickets bought but with the recent “second wave” COVID and our daughter in law testing positive she had second thoughts and (wisely) cancelled. So just the two of us, turkey breast, a couple slabs and small pork butt on the smoker, then a very small get together at the car club. Six to eight people max — 

6 hours ago, Coytee said:

How many people have you killed?