Vintage Klipsch Cornwall 1 Speakers - $950 (St. Louis)

Edgar

7 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

remove the strange 1/4 rounds,

And just leave the grills off?

I have some Heresy Decorator that someone trimmed with some wood trim that looks to be the size of picture framing. It turned out nice and is the right thickness that the grills fit just right.

IMG_8760.thumb.jpg.04e091ab164747f34d892605d21ba791.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Was your experience with a true redhead?!

Out of the 20something (so far), 2 were not natural redheads. The one I am seeing now is not a natural redhead, but she is fit, smart, hot and fun... so I will make due, for now.

Almost all of them were no more or less crazy or temperamental than non redheads. The one who I was seeing when I visited @MookieStl was one of the exceptions. She was one who did things that made me smh. (not the worst story, but funny to me > One time she stopped and picked up supper on her way to my place. I wasn't there at the moment she got there, which instantly made he angry. She places the food on the porch and left. I got there a few minutes later, but I was too late - my dog was enjoying the food.  

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Out of the 20something (so far), 2 were not natural redheads. The one I am seeing now is not a natural redhead, but she is fit, smart, hot and fun... so I will make due, for now.

Almost all of them were no more or less crazy or temperamental than non redheads. The one who I was seeing when I visited @MookieStl was one of the exceptions. She was one who did things that made me smh. (not the worst story, but funny to me > One time she stopped and picked up supper on her way to my place. I wasn't there at the moment she got there, which instantly made he angry. She places the food on the porch and left. I got there a few minutes later, but I was too late - my dog was enjoying the food.  

I had HER pegged as the normal one and you......well.....

Congrats on the 20 something (so far) number. That might make a good thread! Wait, nevermind. 

2 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I had HER pegged as the normal one and you......well.....

She is / was fine. I've have had a lot crazier. She was one who I needed to worry about when she got quiet... but I guess that with all of them. lol

6 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Congrats on the 20 something (so far) number. 

Have to blame myself, not the world.    I would trade it all for the right one. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

She is / was fine. I've have had a lot crazier. She was one who I needed to worry about when she got quiet... but I guess that with all of them. lol

Have to blame myself, not the world.    I would trade it all for the right one. 

or two.

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:37 AM, Gypsy said:

So what the best way to fix the top? I am guessing either replace that piece of plywood or veneer the entire speaker? 

I would strip, sand and refinish them completely....replace veneer on top of damaged with birch veneer....and then refinish them all new again. If that is too much ....strip, sand, wood filler, stain all speakers to same level....put piece of smoked glass or a lava lamp on top and jam them on your favorite vinyl and forget about it. ;)

• Like 1