SOLD Pair Mullard GZ37 CV378 Rectifiers (5AR4 type)

ben.

$200 delivered in the US for the pair.  Both made in Blackburn.  One 1967, the other 1968.  Bottom halo, double mica up on top.  Brown base.  I've been sitting on these so long... but priorities...  Looking to raise some cash to put into my production rig, and Black Friday deals are over soon.  NOS pairs on eBay will cost over $300 to your door, and online dealers even more.  

These have the reputation of being one of the finest rectifiers ever made.  I have not used them except to test in my basic tester.  My recollection is that they were represented as testing very strong, as new and my tester corroborates this.  I actually recall them being NOS, but upon looking closely at them, that's not the case.  I do know I wouldn't have bought tubes this expensive without a high level of confidence.  They were going to go into a pair of Heathkit W5M that I planned to have restored but sold off years ago.  

Stock pic for tonight - they are this style and factory code.  I'll get pics up tomorrow when I have some light.  Getting this up to take solid offers or even "dibs" messages pending pics because there are no issues.  Bases are tight, pins straight.  They're beautiful.  

1769778418_ScreenShot2020-11-27at10_24_14PM.png.5ba4926c2777d75fba1f3e3ef44bca8a.png

• ben. changed the title to SOLD Pair Mullard GZ37 CV378 Rectifiers (5AR4 type)