Oak Forte Risers

Mr. Bissness

1 hour ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

so its ok for you to bash a members for sale thread, but when someone questions your pricing on your for sale thread you get all bent out of shape & tell them they are causing "controversy" & to remove their comments???  gotcha!

"I would appreciate it if you would please exit the thread without further comment."  "Please clean up those posts. Please do not post in my garage sales again." - 314carpenter

s.jpeg.d19cf018bef21550053eba4ef03115d6.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, 314carpenter said:

Old news. It is now ok for anyone to question and comment. Not just me. Anyone. You too. No one is special here. We learned all about this prior to this thread creation. I did not and will not bash any thread. I feel like YOU are trying to bully me. That is not OK. STOP.

This is the way.

bully you?? LOL!  calm down, nobody is trying to bully you & there is no fight... i simply commented on your post above that was clearly bashing the item he was selling.  old news? guess i wasnt aware that we could make derogatory comments on members for sale threads now.  & i missed your other comments on this thread that you deleted, but i imagine they were nice & polite...  

apparently you dont recall getting all bent out of shape when i posted a simple question about the passive you were selling or another member asked about the pricing, you made multiple snippy posts (now deleted) telling us to remove our comments because they were causing "controversy" on your for sale thread... even went so far as to PM me demanding that i delete my comments so you could "clean up your for sale post"... but now its ok to do that?  good to know.    

• Like 4

5 hours ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

bully you?? LOL!  calm down, nobody is trying to bully you & there is no fight... i simply commented on your post above that was clearly bashing the item he was selling.  old news? guess i wasnt aware that we could make derogatory comments on members for sale threads now.  & i missed your other comments on this thread that you deleted, but i imagine they were nice & polite...  

apparently you dont recall getting all bent out of shape when i posted a simple question about the passive you were selling or another member asked about the pricing, you made multiple snippy posts (now deleted) telling us to remove our comments because they were causing "controversy" on your for sale thread... even went so far as to PM me demanding that i delete my comments so you could "clean up your for sale post"... but now its ok to do that?  good to know.