seeking pair of empty Cornwall II cabs

bsac335

Anyone have a source? Or anyone have an idea of how I could obtain the original dimensions of the cabinets for a remake? Or could I just order som from Klipsch? 

I tried to find a phone number for tech support but it as impossible. Not like the old days were you could actually call and get an actual real human being and get answers.  So sad...

40 minutes ago, bsac335 said:

Anyone have a source? Or anyone have an idea of how I could obtain the original dimensions of the cabinets for a remake? Or could I just order som from Klipsch? 

I tried to find a phone number for tech support but it as impossible. Not like the old days were you could actually call and get an actual real human being and get answers.  So sad...

second time last time. https://critesspeakers.com/cornwall_plans.html

cornwall-plans_med.jpeg

On 11/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, RandyH000 said:

you might as well , build a Cornscala ----Bob Crites has 4 styles -https://critesspeakers.com/crites-speakers.html

Cornscala C cabinet design is going to behave the best with the vents split to either side of the woofer and in the vertical. The standard Cornwall vent position at the bottom of the cabinet is not a good one as its proximity to the floor will prevent the vent from performing as intended (the floor makes the vent act longer than intended). Placing the mid horn to the top of the cabinet this gets it closer to your seated ear level (for improved stage and image) and buys you some free time alignment between the tweeter and the mid horn, this has no negative impact upon tweeter performance you are still well within the 1/4 wavelength rule.

Easy rectangle cabinets and can add some bracing to make them even better.  Are the fire damaged cabinets not measurable?  Are all the drivers ok that were in the cabinets?  Sometimes you can keep the front and back baffle and build the rest.  Have any pictures?

Moray attached all the dimensions you'll need.  Easy cabinets.