Cornwall 4's in distressed oak

Just showing off.  Only pair in existence supposedly.  Serial numbers are actually 3 and 4 so it makes me wonder what's up with 1 and 2 but nobody has any idea what's going on it seems so IDK.  I heard over a year ago that they decided against making these a normal thing due to the very large grills on the cornwall not lending itself well to the lambswool material but these are nice.  There are the early problems where the magnets weren't flush so there's a few bumps but the actual material stretched nicely.  

127227990_10158037181039401_3936411993887780175_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=y1S8-W7BZ18AX82UAHa&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=218a785c629d898962a85450aa25cee4&oe=5FEA78F8

126218758_10158027939824401_4957394351321832973_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=aW3rbA24cBIAX96gXE9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=cdfba76b30a25a65f82082ee3e569240&oe=5FEB843A

126167883_10158027939874401_2722127031337076459_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=3I_1fVL6yRAAX_sF8DT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=6a3f7feefc52e86931f54b28930f972f&oe=5FEAFE00

126060569_10158027939914401_8375759910157048309_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=6clYR-J0YhcAX8qILYh&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=29b5c545c8e3549ccfea7a9f293cd74d&oe=5FEBA5F2

• Like 7

...they should make a grill order page that people can customize. Not when you order the speaker, that would be a logistical pain in the *** I’m sure. But the option to add different grills to existing speakers would be so cool. 

vertical fibers - pick a color

horizontal fibers - pick a color (maybe limit this one to black, white, silver, or same color? Nah who cares, let people pick)

badge - Klipsch block rectangle, Klipsch logo, or script

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, Shakeydeal said:

But with the Scamdemic

Considering the number of friends/acquaintances/my sister who have had or still have covid and the after-effects of it, that's one of the most ignorant and insensitive things I've ever read on this forum. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wuzzzer said:

Considering the number of friends/acquaintances/my sister who have had or still have covid and the after-effects of it, that's one of the most ignorant and insensitive things I've ever read on this forum. 

Nobody is saying the virus isn't real. But it really isn't what you've been lead to believe. Anyone who is willing to do their due diligence will see how political it is and how we've been manipulated. I'm sorry for anyone who has died from this. But I'm also sorry for others who have died for other unfortunate reasons.

You know you can still be empathetic and NOT drink the Kool Aid. Really, you can...........

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming........

45 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Nobody is saying the virus isn't real. But it really isn't what you've been lead to believe. Anyone who is willing to do their due diligence will see how political it is and how we've been manipulated. I'm sorry for anyone who has died from this. But I'm also sorry for others who have died for other unfortunate reasons.

You know you can still be empathetic and NOT drink the Kool Aid. Really, you can...........

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming........

So, I guess you must be an MD or an infectious disease expert.  Wow, quite the crew on this forum.

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

So, I guess you must be an MD or an infectious disease expert.  Wow, quite the crew on this forum.

Neither.

But if you knew five people that were either killed or injured in car accidents and your platform was to discontinue all highway travel because "if it will save one life"......

Well I'd call bulls&*t on that too. Same way I feel about shutting down an entire economy. You don't have to be a doctor or a scientist to use the common sense that God gave you to see how this all played out. I had figured you for being smarter than that. Perhaps I misjudged.

Cory, I'm done crapping on your thread.

39 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Neither.

But if you knew five people that were either killed or injured in car accidents and your platform was to discontinue all highway travel because "if it will save one life"......

Well I'd call bulls&*t on that too. Same way I feel about shutting down an entire economy. You don't have to be a doctor or a scientist to use the common sense that God gave you to see how this all played out. I had figured you for being smarter than that. Perhaps I misjudged.

Cory, I'm done crapping on your thread.

Not even a close comparison.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

That's nothing new.  Sorry to hear about those close to you.  We've been lucky.

• Thanks 1

Shocked Klipsch doesn’t offer these in the distressed oak. If the lambs wool cloth is an issue, pick another grill material....but don’t let THAT be the reason not to offer. I would buy a pair for sure. The distressed oak is beautiful.

Totally agree on the grill configurator. Btw, I’ve ordered special Klipsch grills (different stock grills) from my dealer in the past....HUGE pain the butt for him AND it takes forever to get them.

Look at how JBL does on their Classic 100’s...3 different grill cloths are available.