RB-75's for only $325 on auction site!!!

Kgmoney5

Welcome! And the site is?

1 minute ago, Kgmoney5 said:

Cabinets are alittle beat up but still a deal!  They are mislabeled as RB-76's on the auction site.  I thought about buying just to flip them but instead thought I would give someone on here a chance since I own a pair.  Now go go go!!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I seen these earlier today when I was taking lunch break at work he actually had two pairs same price I almost bought a pair but after shipping and tax would have been about 500 total-- decent deal for the condition they were in but I'm in the process of thinning the herd alrrady and I really dont have a place for them right now.

22 minutes ago, Kgmoney5 said:

19 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Those are the second pair first pair had a scratch on the side and a couple bruised corners this pair has a pretty scratched up top on one of them.

Looking at all 3 ads, they look to have the same damage, except for the scratched top picture. 

The serial # is the same for all 3 ads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Looking at all 3 ads, they look to have the same damage, except for the scratched top picture. 

The serial # is the same for all 3 ads.

Yeah it was hard to tell on my phone there was two separate listings for the "76's" with different picture sets for each listing so I thought they were separate pairs looked like one set was in nicer shape than the other had one pair been "mint" at that price I probably would have snagged them much beyond that and you're getting really close to dual RC-7 money.

39 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Yeah it was hard to tell on my phone there was two separate listings for the "76's" with different picture sets for each listing so I thought they were separate pairs looked like one set was in nicer shape than the other had one pair been "mint" at that price I probably would have snagged them much beyond that and you're getting really close to dual RC-7 money.

What are RC-7’s worth?

I’d like one for a center and maybe 2 more for L/R....

Not sure what value they’d fetch.

19 minutes ago, Heaterman said:

What are RC-7’s worth?

I’d like one for a center and maybe 2 more for L/R....

Not sure what value they’d fetch.

It really varies I've picked up quite a few over the years in the $200-$300 range in nice shape but those were good deals typically I see them for around $450-$550 each.