College Basketball 2020-2021 Covid-19 Style

DizRotus

Clearly B1G was overrated.  The reputation of the conference now rests in the hands of Michigan, Iowa, Maryland, and Rutgers.  Michigan is not the same without Livers healthy.  

You gotta love Sister Jean.  Her pregame prayer sounded more like an expert’s scouting report.  GO RAMBLERS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, thebes said:

Better head back up that holler, cause the The 'Cuse came out on top.

Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!

NCAA Tournament - Second Round
Final, Yesterday
image.png.a0b23f629f88f5bed793051fa0927690.png
Syracuse
image.png.95e1ff7a4fcdb87c10f9a75b0b91fc31.png
West Virginia

NCAA Tournament - First Round
Final, Fri, Mar 19
image.png.18aa90b34fded1a705b0acd135bdf7c5.png
Syracuse
image.png.bc19cffe6b417596ce123bbad0e484c3.png
San Diego St
  • Like 1

LSU is giving blue a run.  Gonna be a crazy tournament.  Ohio U won the other day and I think they're playing this evening.  When they won Joe Burrow bought the entire bar in Athens shots.  Guess it got kinda crazy nuts since it was full of OU students.  lolol

by Jimmy Olsen    

-30-

On 3/21/2021 at 4:17 PM, Ceptorman said:

Baylor playing well, Wisconsin seems slow. B1G isn't looking that great.

Big 12 looked like gangbusters in the round of 64.  Round of 32...ka-boom!.  It now looks like 3 seed Kansas will be dust in the wind, down 20 in the second half to 6 seed SoCal and sinking fast.

20 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Big 12 looked like gangbusters in the round of 64.  Round of 32...ka-boom!.  It now looks like 3 seed Kansas will be dust in the wind, down 20 in the second half to 6 seed SoCal and sinking fast.

Dust in the wind is being generous - 🌬💨

• Sad 1

Getting ready for some good games today and tomorrow.  Hoping Sister Jean has another good prayer/game plan for the Beavers.  Go Ramblers!

Tomorrow I’ll annoy some of my fellow Spartan alumni friends by rooting for the Wolverines.  Go Blue!

I predict a Baylor vs Gonzaga final with Gonzaga remaining undefeated.  

I admire coach Few for staying with that program for years.  It’s time to reap the reward.  You know that he turned down larger contract offers from bigger schools to remain the king of Spokane. Furthermore,  the late Judd Heathcote was a resident of Spokane, followed Gonzaga, and rooted for them against anyone but the MSU Spartans.